Fighting- motzu

Im tired very tired,
Why no one ever asked about me?
Am i not that important?
Am i a bad person?
What did i do?
Why nobody loves me?
Why can't they love me?

While im in my thought i heard a knock on my door,
I don't feel like meeting anyone right now,
But its getting louder, so i decided to open it.
And i regret that i actually open the door when i can just ignore them. Now ..

"I told you stop being quiet and acting all sad!! Its so annoying especially when we're filming with the other member!! You ruined everything, you know?! Ugh I've never been disappointed in people like this before.. why can't you be normal like us??" She said
"Im sorry.."

"Whatever im going out with the girls , don't text me if you need anything cause i won't waste my money on you"
Before i could say anything, she's already gone..
If you're wondering whos 'she' .. she's Sana, yes.. the one and only minatozaki sana ..
I don't think she ever loved me..Or maybe she did..
But i know she would choose everyone over me..
*Sigh*
"Lets stop thinking about this.."
....

9;31 pm

I wake up by the loud noise
I go downstairs to check on it,
And i saw three people fighting
It's, sana, dahyun and momo.. ah.. its probably because momo is jealous of sana.. hehe momo love dahyun,yes ofc i know about her silly crush on dahyun, we were best friend before but everything changed. She's no longer my bestie, friend, family.
We're stranger now, its hard to tell if my members even like me after the incident..

"Yo tzuyu?! What are you watching?!!" Nayeon asked
"Ah-.. uhm"
"Look guys!! She's being awkward again HAHAHA"
Everyone is laughing except momo, its unusual.. sometimes she always be the first and loud one.
Maybe forget to eat her pills today?
"Why are you looking at me like that you creep!!"
Nayeon shouted
"I-i"
"Tf tzuyu? You're not just weird but ur also a creep??" Jeongyeon said
"But i—"

"Guys stop it, she didn't do anything.. and nayeon stop being delulu. Nobody will ever stares at you"
Wow- im surprised with momo's lines.. i don't think she's momo.. yeah.. probably

"Momo? Since when you're on her side?? I thought you hate her so much? You even said that you never like her because of her ugliness and she give that awkward vibes.. and she loves to cuddle and you hate it especially when she being too clingy to you"
"Wait don't forget when you tell us that she smells bad before or after shower.. and you'll always make an excuse to stay away from her clingy ass, you stop talking about her a months ago and why are you suddenly on her side??" Jeongyeon continued.

"Momo unnie.." i look at her face.. and we made eye contact .. but she turned around.
"I- i will be in my room"

"Fuck"