[☆] wedding/first night.

Start from the beginning

"Why the hell are we on the airport?" She asked.

"So that we can head to my house, which is in UDAIPUR". He replied.

"You live in UDAIPUR?" She asked.

"Yes". He replied.

"Come Aahna let's go". Vineta said while unintentionally interpreting their talk.

Aahna nodded at her statement and started walking in those heavy lehanga.

They all settled in a private jet . After take off aahna decided to sit next to vineta. Vineta was sitting closing her eyes. Aahna was hesitant to call her and after gathering all her courage she called
"Au- Aunty ". Hearing her vineta opened her eyes and saw aahna . She sat straight and said "don't you dare call me again by this name, I'm your husband's mother either call me mom or don't talk to me" faking anger in her voice.

Hearing this aahna was surprised she than again started as no one can stop her from talking "can I call you maa " hearing this vineta smiled and aahna again said " maa aap toh jante hai ki meri shaadi kis haal mai hu toh aap mujhe sab ke bare Mai batau na."hearing her vineta said
" Mai Siddharth ki maa nahi hu I'm Kabir's mother , my husband and Siddharths father were bestfriend since childhood then Kabir and Siddharth become bestfriend but one day Siddharth's all family members were going to Mumbai for some work but their plane crashed " saying this her eyes filled with tears and aahna was listening carefully vineta again said " forget this let me tell u about our family members I'm your mother in law then Kumar arora  is your father in law he is in the room for some business talk and Kabir and Siddharths dadu debashish and dadi Amrita they can't come to your wedding as his health was not good and chacha Prashant and chachi kajal they both are also sitting in the room and at last your brother in law Kabir " hearing this aahna said "where is Kabir I don't see him " and vineta " he has some work in Mumbai he will join us tomorrow" to which aahna made a 'O' face.

《《《》》》

After they landed everybody was tired vineta, Kumar , Prashant and kajal went in one car leaving Siddharth and aahna alone in one car. Breaking the awkward silence Siddharth said " My family don't know about the contract and I would like to keep it that way " hearing this aahna nodded she does not want to talk to siddharth while Siddharth was trying his best to make her talk as he like when she talks .

He even felt bad when aahna went to sat next to vineta instead of him but he was also happy as she was trying to bond with his family.while aahna was in deep thinking that she didn't even realise that they have reached home and Siddharth is holding the door for her she get out of the car and walked ahead but aahna being aahna tripped her foot and was about fell down when a strong arm wrapped around her waist wearing a lehenga Siddharth hand is now touching her bare waist, aahna opened her eyes and met Siddharths eyes and everything stopped for both of them after some time they realised their position and quickly straighten them and started to enter the house

"Aahna apna sidha pair se Ghar mai pravesh karo" vineta said after performing some rituals and then they both enter the house and started to take blessings from elders by touching thier feet first they touched vineta and Kumars feet but Kumar stopped aahna and hugged her telling "Ghar ki betiyan pair nahi chuti" and "tu kyu ruk Gaya Puri tarah se pair chu" Kumar said to siddharth and everybody started laughing touching her feet Siddharth hugged Kumar and a small smile played on his lips seeing that aahna thought 'yeh Banda hasta bhi hai' and then they went to touch Prashant and kajal feet and Prashant also stop aahna and hugged her with teary eyes and told aahna "we never have a daughter but I can say now that I have a daughter " hearing this aahna eyes filled with tears seeing this much love and Kajal said " Siddharth ne kabhi tujhe pareshan Kiya toh Hume batana we will teach him lesson" and everybody again smiled now they went to touch thier dada dadi feet and seeing her dadi spoke " jeti rahi beta kajal ne bataya mujhe tumhari shadi kis halat mai hu par shadi koi mazak nhi toh ise ek mauka zaroor Dena" to which aahna nodded and dadi hugged her

After some more rituals they are now finally going to their room but aahna being aahna again tripped on her lehenga but to her rescue Siddharth saved her again and suddenly she was in air and saw that she was in sidharth arms she tried to argue but a glare from siddhart and the dizziness in her head didn't let her. Siddharth made her stand ones they were in the room. Aahna went to the washroom and removed her jewelries and went to wash her face but she suddenly felt hurt as the facewash was the one that suhana use then she looked more and saw the products that only suhana use . Seeing herself in the mirror she said" look at you you are nothing but a replacement nothing else you don't matter to anybody since childhood you are the second option yo_you ar_" she started sobbing . After calming herself she took shower and went in the closet which was attached to the bathroom and their was also some ladies clothes which again bought tears in her eyes she went to her suitcase with blurry eyes and opened it, she saw a note in the suitcase " you are the strongest never give up , i love you your bff  Khushi " reading this she smiled that's why she is her bff she is always there for her when her family gave up on her.
she changed in her night suit

She entered the room only to meet Siddharth who changed in the night suit and aahna felt more hurt as this was the night suit which suhana used to twin with him

She entered the room only to meet Siddharth who changed in the night suit and aahna felt more hurt as this was the night suit which suhana used to twin with him. She took a deep breath and went close to siddharth and said " you should know one thing about me 'I DON'T SHARE WHAT IS MINE ' and whatever it is, you are now married to me for one year but still this one year you are mine and I want your words that you don't cheat on me " she said in an athourative tone which was fill with anger. Hearing her Siddharth smirked and took a step towards aahna " I may be cruel heartless but I'm never a manwhore so dont worry I won't cheat on you " he said standing very close to her. He started coming close to her and she started taking her steps backwards. But her legs took a pause from going back as there was a wall right behind her which was forbidding her to take anymore steps.

He came more closer to her and there nose and lips were an inch apart. Aahna inhaled a deep breathe and Siddharth spoke
"Shall we now go to bed, wifey". With a wink as he turned back and started walking. Aahan released her breathe and as she saw Siddharth back she kicked him on his butt and he met the ground.

"What's your problem". He said while getting up and rubbing his butt.

"You know what, the problem is me myself and you brought this problem so now suffer". She said while moving towards the bed as she throws a pillow towards Siddharth and he catched it.

"Move towards the couch". She said while settling herself on the bed.

"I am not sleeping on the couch". He protested.

"Than sleep on the floor and I guess they will be happy to welcome you". She said while covering herself from head to toe with a blanket.

"How can women change their mood in a seconds, heyyy bhagwan mujhe shakti dena". He thought and went towards the couch while tapping his feet.

Hello readers......

I hope you guys are doing well.

Don't froget to vote the chapters if you like it and do share your opinions and suggestions related to the story.

Next chapter on friday.

And please comment your suggestions and don't be a silent reader.
And if there is any mistakes than plz frogive me and feel free to correct me .

Thankyou,
And take care .
See you next time.