ch. 34

April 14th Thursday 10:53am

April 14th
Thursday 10:53am

I felt so stupid I can't believe I been crying over what happened between August and I.

It's cool though I tried, hell he even tried I'll give him that. He did tell me he wasn't for what I was trying to force on him so ima take my L and keep it moving.

It was the day before Chay's party. I told her I would come she even came over my house with her friend and they went through my closet and picked out a outfit for me the day before August finally decided to show up on that bullshit. Nai was over she been over since Sean left to talk to a label. Turns out he sings.

Nai was officially team fuck August. Walking into my room I seen her stirring in her sleep. Good I'm bored.

On top of Chay's party being tomorrow, it was my first meet up with just the ladies today. Jaz, Tima and Pasli invited me and Nai out for brunch.  Coming along with us Jaz baby girl and chunks of course.

I was excited despite everything. Opening up to more friends was a big deal for us. We so use to just staying to ourselves. I was glad they included Nai also.

"Come on Nai I showered already you gotta get up. Ima go get Kyla dressed"

"Ok I'm up and im starving shit"

"well hurry slow poke" I said to her smiling

Going across the hall to Kyla room I thought about what I was going to do for King. It hit me that I would have to find a bigger place. I need at least 4 bedrooms. When Nai come over I don't mind sleeping with her but a extra room for guest is needed.

Opening the blinds in her room I went over and found her a cute outfit for the day. For me I was just wearing a basic green two piece.

"Kyla baby, come on let's get up"

Seeing her smile at my voice made my heart melt. When she finally was up I took her to the changing pad taking out a heated wipe I went over her body and got her dressed.

"Let's go to mama room so I can fix our hair"

Once everyone was dressed we left out immediately Kyla was cranky when she don't eat and I was ready to feed her.

Lucky for us the weather was nice the spot we picked was called 'Amnesia' and brunch was served on the roof of the building it was in.