She pulled him to the car and the pair took off.

"I know we can't be out long and i know you always have to have your security but could we get like an hour?" She looked over at him.

He nodded.

"We can." He said grabbing her hand.

"So where yo ass takin me." He said and she smiled.

"You'll see." She said and he looked at her.

She had a look of excitement on her face.

"Yo ass not crazy and tryna murder me right?" He joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Vibe shut up before I leave your ass on the street for your fans to find you." She said and he looked at her.

"I'm kiddin." She laughed at him.

"I'd never do you like that." She said and he sucked his teeth.

"Wit yo attitude?" He said and she quickly turned.

"What the hell?" He asked and pointed.

"Sorry, ice cream sounds so good. Ohh and a corndog... and maybe some cheese sticks." She pulled into sonics.

"You know yo ass eat like you high." He said laughing.

"Iono you can't smoke around me, I think I get contact." She said and he waved her off.

"Yo ass prolly be sneakin off wit Keisha gettin high." He teased.

"I do not." She laughed at the idea

"You want somethin?" She asked right before she placed the order.

"Yeah, get me a burger and fries. Oh yeah, a shake." He said.

He waited for her to get her food and they took off once more.

She pulled up and he looked at her.

"So you were tryin to kill me." He said and she laughed hitting his arm.

"Victor, you're a vibe killer." She said and he laughed.

"Ion even think that is possible." He said as she grabbed her ice cream and put it in his face.

He licked it.

"Where you bring me?" He asked and she smiled.

She turned the car off and hit the lights.

"Sometimes, I used to feel so out of place. but sometimes life is funny." She said and he looked at her.

It was a few moments in the dark that they sat there.

"Look." She pointed excitedly.

There the outside lit up with fireflies that danced all around the car.

"We miss the smallest things every day when we look for things we can control. Sometimes it just happens." She smiled at him and he smirked.

"So maybe you have all this music you make and you can still make it don't get me wrong but in between the celebrations and everything else when do you live?" She looked at him.

"A wise man once told me, you gotta find the balance of it all, that way when you vacation you won't even know it. I never really got it growin' up but I think I do now." She smiled.

"You made it. Now all you have to do is worry about what's next and I'm sure more than anything that you have a whole bunch more of greatness in you." She encouraged him.

"Oh, you think so?" He said and she laughed reaching over.

He licked his lips as he eyed her.

"Yup." She said pulling a cheese stick out of the bag and he laughed.