R.C - always here

Request :

‼️ Warning : drug use

RAFE POV
Today I had to pick up my little sister at school. While I was eighteen, she was only fifteen. I had three sisters, Sarah and Wheezie. Y/N was slightly older than Wheezie but I was the closest with her.

Y/N understood me. She wasn't afraid of me, she was never disgusted of me. I waited in the parking lot of her school but she didn't arrive. I went to see if she wasn't in trouble, maybe fighting or something.

I arrived behind the establishment, as I heard the cries of different students. There was a circle of students clapping and shouting around a spectacle that I didn't see.

I approached the middle of the group, pushing everyone out of the way. A boy was held down with his nose broken by a girl. My sister. Y/N was punching him in the face while she was sitting on his upper torso, holding him down.

The boy's nose was bloody and his round glasses shattered on the ground an inch from his face.

"Y/N." I said in a cold voice so she could hear me.

The effect was almost immediate because she got up and let go of the poor child who was now traumatized. But while my sister's back was turned, he took the opportunity to get up discreetly and push her. All this in less than two seconds. Yn wasn't hurt but I rushed at the boy. It quickly returns to the ground.

"You look at her again, I'll drown you." I warn him.

He nodded slightly.
I return to the car with my sister. As I was leaving the car, she started going through her bag.

I frowned but didn't look any further. However, when I smelled the familiar smell of weed, my eyes immediately went to search for what my sister had in her hands. She had weed between her fingers.

The car stopped.

"No, not you. Give me that." I say grabbing the joint forcibly.

"Rafe, fuck! Give me that." She was trying to take it back.

My heart was beating wildly. Was my sister an addict? Was she going to end up like me?

"It's just to calm me down, it's not a big problem." She sighed.

I stopped the car, my head whipped forward. I turned to my sister, her expression was serious.

"No."

"What do you mean no?" She said it.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes. They stung me, and why, it wasn't the wind or the cold. Seeing my sister become like me drove me mad.

I couldn't bring myself to let her become an addict like me. I was familiar with it.

My hands began to shake as my breath became shorter and shorter.

"Rafe? »

Her voice was worried. She didn't seem angry anymore. Her eyes met mine and all I saw was surprise. Why was she looking at me like that?

"Are you crying?"

I wanted to tell her that no, I wasn't crying. I was a man, a Cameron, I didn't cry. But no sound comes out of my mouth, not even a simple noise.

"Okay, Rafe, breathe. It's okay, we will talk about it. Just breathe. I got you." She said.

I didn't know what was happening to me, and I hated it. I knew that feeling when I didn't have control of my body, but this time it wasn't because of drugs. My sister continued to whisper calm words to me.

"You had a panic attack, are you better?" She asked me.

"Yeah."

I take a deep breath. My breath was shaky.

"I don't want you to touch this anymore, I know i can't talk, but please, I'm your brother." I said, pointing. "And i am worried."

"I understand, I'll do my best. I'm sorry." She hugged me.

-
💜 sorry if it's bad I did my best but I'm so sick rn 😊