R.C - let them hear you

REQUEST : could you do Rafe with a one night stand? Her name could be sofia? Thank you 💗

‼️ warning : maybe a bit of smut ( small ) 😊

"Shhh, stay quiet. I saw your sister." she moaned in his neck.

Rafe's hands circled Sofia's waist, moving slowly down her belly. His head was gently sucking her neck, throwing a few hickeys along the way. He liked to show others that he was hers, And she was his, for this night at least. He brought his hands down to her waist, tracing every movement with those hands. God, he loved her body, every part of it. He left her neck to suddenly attack her lips.

"Stay quiet." she repeated herself.

"Let them hear you. Let them hear
how you would scream for me, baby."

Still against the wall of his bathroom, he carried her to the counter as she pulled off her shirt. He grabbed her hair, pulling it back. Her head moved back and he took the opportunity to press his lips against her breasts. He formed hickeys as she played with his hair, making him grunt.

"You're so good."

He moved down her stomach, his tongue against her body. Sofia wanted him. She took off her pants with Cameron's help.

"My needy girl, uh ? Already wet."

He could hear her panting, making it even more turn on. One hand against her mouth to cover her moanings and another in his hair as he ran his tongue against her pussy.

"Let them hear you." he said as he took her hand in his.

He took off his clothes and pressed himself against her, she moaned even harder, this time without restraint. Her eyes rolled back as his hands were against the back of her one night, scratching it with her nails. His movements were slow and sensual. He grunted hoarsely against her neck, pushing himself further inside her. He could make you feel good in a few minutes, more than anyone else could in a few years. He used his muscular arms to pull you down, her legs already shaking, to get you upright, back against him. He admired your body, first from behind and then from the front. Her mascara was under her eyes, and she was sweating, but it made her even hotter. He had her leaning on her stomach on the counter as he wrapped his hands around her ass.

"There you are, my good girl."

"Rafe, please." she begged.

...

She woke up, her legs limp. She was completely naked, but she remembered every moment she spent with him. He was good.

Rafe woke up a few minutes later and although he usually chased his one-nighters away in the morning, he let her stay. They talked.   

"I don't like tattoos, it's not pretty." She said.

"Says the girl with a Medusa tattoo on her back." he mocked.

She turned from the edge, to face the wall. Rafe's hand came to rest on her shoulder, his chin in the crook of her neck. She pulled back to bring her body closer to his, feeling her cheeks warm with a gentle heat. Sofia frowned, finding no comfortable position.

"Stop moving." growled Rafe.

"Well, not my fault your phone is in the way." she replied.

"sunshine, my phone is on the table."

She felt him smile against her neck as she rolled her eyes. Sofia closed her eyes, savoring every moment with him.

"I have to go, I have clients." she whispered.

Sofia stood up, but was restrained by Rafe's arm that had wrapped around her naked body. She sat back down, as he gently laughed at her weak legs.

"Stay." he said in a deep voice.

"I can't. He's a good customer. He offered me 300$ for coke.

"I'm better."

After she stood up, she dressed in one of his sweaters and her shorts. She kissed Rafe on the cheek before leaving. "Well, that was fun."