R.C - siblings love

REQUEST :
Could you do a book where the Cameron's find a little girl outside at night and they take her in and adopt her ( she has trauma and stuff ) ? A chapter where she meets rafe's friends but she get scared. Her and Rafe get really close and she runs into Kiara, lost, one day and Kira takes her back. She meets the pogue and then Rafe sees the kid with them and they fight. She could be 3 or 5 and her name could be Mia.

‼️ WARNING : fight, drugs, cursing

RAFE CAMERON POV

I was driving with Kelce to a party at Topper's house. His bitch mother wasn't there for the month so we had the house for ourselves. Music could be heard throughout the neighborhood. I hadn't smoked for a few hours and my trembling hands clearly showed it. It was a warm night. We were just about to arrive when suddenly Kelce, who was the passenger princess, violently turned the wheel of my car. We hit a tree, but the accident was not dangerous. I wasn't hurt and neither was he, my car just a little damaged.

"What the fuck where you thinking, dipshit." I spat furiously.

That bitch could have killed us.

"There was a girl on the road. We could have killed her, man." He replied.

"You think I give a fuck? No. Not a single one. My dad would be fucking furious." I said as I got out of the car, punching my hands on my car window.

I turned to see the girl who had caused all this. To my surprise, it wasn't a drunk girl. It was a child, no older than six. Her two weird braids told me she was a little girl. She had a big dirty blanket around her body. She looked terrified.

"Hey kid. What were you doing on the side of the road? We could have killed you, you fucking dumb asshole." I said, my tone cold.

"I am sorry. I was waiting for my father to come pick me up." She replied, her lips trembling.

It was hot, so she was either cold or scared of me. I preferred the second option.

"Okay? Could you have waited next to the road? And besides, what's a kid doing alone at 10pm on the road?" I asked.

Kelce approached us, but the little girl seemed terrified of him. She ran and grabbed my leg. I froze, not liking the idea of a silly kid touching me.

I tried to shake my leg to get her off, but she seemed glued. Kelce laughed at the situation. I sighed and pushed her head with one hand, being careful not to be too brusque. I didn't hit kids after all.

But I absolutely needed a smoke, and this kid was preventing me from having fun at one of the biggest parties of the year.
My voice went soft, which made Kelce giggle.
I'll fucking kill him. Fuck him.

"So... where's daddy? Can I call him for you?"
I said.

"He dropped me off a couple of hours ago, maybe, said he had to pick up some food."

I frowned.

"So he abandoned you?"

"Rafe! Dude-" Kelce slapped my arm.

"No! He's my daddy. He does that when he's mad, but he always comes back a few days later." She said innocently.

I exchanged a quick glance with Kelce. Her father was a cute bastard, all the same.

"Right. I'll take you home for now. Kelce, walk to Topper's. I'll meet you there. Leave me coke." I say as I take the child in my arms.