T.T - new girl

Request : can you do a topper x yn ? ( maybe un is new or something )

‼️ warning ; none

3RD POV
"I'll drive you."

Asher took the keys to his car since he was the only one who could drive his sister, having the license.

Yn took her whistle and hurried into her big brother's car. She'd barely had time to put on her make-up, having woken up ten minutes before leaving. It was her first summer working as a lifeguard in figure 8, yet she was rather anxious about rescuing stupid children who drowned when their foot no longer touched the ground, although she adored children.

"Here you go, bear."

"Don't call me that." Yn got out of the car and hurried over.

When she arrived, she saw a boy about her age sitting in a lifeguard chair. He seemed to recognize her as he waved. Coral walked towards him. God, he was hot. He was a tall good looking guy. He looked fucking rich.

"Hi, you must be Y/N? Nice name." he smiled.

"Thanx, and yeah that's me."

He got down from the chair and she noticed that he had to tilt his head to look at her, although she wasn't tiny, probably around five feet. He was at least five foot ten.

"I'll send you to someone who's gonna teach you rules and what you have to do. Have a good day, I'll se you soon?" he said, flirting.

"Yeah, maybe." she smiled before turning away.

Topper worked as a lifeguard too. It was weird because he didn't need money and he was a popular man but it was really just an excuse to not go at home and look at girls.

...

Topper and Kelce met by the pool a little later. Y/N was doing her first hours quietly watching and talking with some teenager her own age.

"Look at that, Kelce. This girl is beautiful, like mad gorgeous." topper said, pointing the brunette.

Kelce whistled, she was indeed beautiful.
Topper had been a couple many times, had kissed many times, but no one had ever looked like that, had ever been so gorgeous. Sarah was gorgeous, she was a beauty. But yn had something in her face that made special.

Yn had nothing more than the other girls-no different-colored eyes, no swarthier complexion than the other girls, no perfect hair-and yet Topper thought she was gorgeous. She wasn't even rich.
He loved her slightly more matted chestnut hair, the way she smiled when she was talking to someone and the way she held herself. She seemed so perfect.

"Dude. Dude? Stop dreaming about her." Kelce mocked his friend.

Yn turned her head and her eyes met those of the lifeguard. Even through the pool she seemed to see his eyes so clearly.

She smiled at him before looking away and returning her attention to a child.

"Gonna hook up with her?" joked Kelce.

"Shut up dude." said topper, clapping him on the shoulder.

...

I'm sorry guys I'm high rn it's hard to write 😦