J. M - push up

REQUEST: JJ loses a bet.

‼️ Warning : none ( short )

3PV
You're a young pogue, no older than JJ. Being John B's sister, your life hasn't always been the best. You fought to be daddy's girl, but it was a role John B seemed to win every time. Today, your father was gone and you were with your group of friends around a fire, drinking beer and playing different games.

"So y/n, truth or dare?" asked your best friend, JJ.

JJ had been your best friend since kindergarten. You were inseparable. Everyone thought you'd end up together, but strangely, JJ was very blind. He couldn't see the signs you were sending him, and neither could you.
But you loved him, more than as a friend. He would treat you well, but you were afraid of rejection. You didn't want that to break your relationship.

"Truth."

JJ was disappointed.

"Would you rather have sex with Rafe Cameron or Kelce?" he said, drunk.

His words sounded uncertain, but he laughed. He was drunk and it showed. He'd been drinking for two hours. What was it, his thirteenth beer?

"Rafe Cameron, duh." She replied.

JJ glared at her, which made her frown. He seemed almost jealous? After all, it was he who had asked the question. There was nothing to be jealous about. Kiara cleared her throat to fill the silence.

"Okay.." she said, uncomfortably. "So, JJ, truth or dare?" the brunette asked.

JJ focused her gaze on Kiara, forgetting his previous question.

"Dare."

I dare you to do push-ups and say y/n's name between each one."

Jj blushed, avoiding y/n's gaze.
Pope and John b laughed loudly as jj took off his sweater and lay flat on his stomach on the ground.

yn observed his bare back. He was so hot.
He began.

50.

60.

Y/n felt like she was dying. He was so hot, moaning her name.

70.

80.

Damn. He was saying her name, whispering it. His name rolled perfectly on his tongue. She felt herself turn on. Fuck, this was horrible.

He finished his push-ups and looked directly at her, not dropping her gaze once.

"Y/N, will you go with me to get some beer?" He asked, ignoring the others.

"Sure."

No sooner had he reached the room than he crushed his lips to Y/N's. His hands went straight down to her lower back.

"Are you sure?" He asked, breathless.

"Yes."