Chapter two:

Time skip a few years: age 20 but looks to be in early teens AN: i have changed the size of all dragons involved in this story

The sound of metal clanging together fills the air of the training yard. Legolas and Laerornien swiftly move around each other. Both dodging and striking with their long knives. The fight ends with Legolas on the ground and Laerornien standing above him, her knife at his throat and a grin on her face.
"Are you excited for your visit to Lothlorien?" Legolas asks his sister with a fond smile.
"I can't wait, I'm surprised father agreed to this." She says, sitting down beside her brother.
"He knows you're ready, he wouldn't let you go if you weren't." He says.
"I better be ready by now after all those years of intense training with father." Says Laerornien leaning back, her hands behind her.
"And here I thought you enjoyed our lessons." A voice says behind her. Laerornien slowly tilts her head, looking up to see her father looking down at her with a smirk, standing with a beautiful grey stallion.
"I enjoy them more than the lessons about being ladylike." She says with a cheeky smile causing Thranduil and Legolas to chuckle.
"Well, you best be off if you want to reach Lothlorien on time, they're already expecting you." Says Thranduil.

    Legolas gets to his feet before helping his sister up. Laerornien puts on the dark blue cloak Thranduil hands her, clipping it with a Mirkwood broach. She moves to the horses side to get on but quickly turning around, jumping into Legolas' arms. He hugs her back without hesitation. Thranduil watches his children with a warm smile at the bond they share. Laerornien breaks the hug after a few moments. She turns to Thranduil before jumping into his arms. Thranduil hugs her back with one arm around her waist and the other on the back of her head. Both have their eyes shut and brows furrowed, knowing how much they'll miss each other.
"I'll miss you." She says, her voice no more than a whisper.
"I'll miss you more." Thranduil whispers back softly.
"I'll miss you most." Says Legolas joining the hug. Laerornien and Thranduil laugh at Legolas' antics.
They break the hug once again and Laerornien climbs on and takes the reins from her father.
She leads her horse to the gates, before leaving, she looks back at her family. Her father bows his head to her and she returns the gesture, her brother does a mocking bow. Laerornien shakes her head with a soft laugh.
—————————————————————————————————————————
    Walking through the trees of Lothlorien, having sent her horse back to Mirkwood when she reached the gates, she stops when she notices something in a hollow tree stump. She carefully knelt down in front of the tree. Her eyes widen in childlike wonder and awe when she finds three dragon eggs. One was a dark royal blue with a bit of black, the next was a deep scarlet red, and the last was black as the night sky. She puts the eggs gently into her satchel and continues walking.
————————————————————————————————
As i walk through the vibrant green trees, i suddenly stop, smirking to myself.
"I gotta say, your stealth skills are impressive, but not quite sneaky enough." I say, turning to look up into the treetops, directly at Haldir.
The blonde haired, blue eyed elf jumps down from the trees, the rest of his scouts follow.
"How did you know we were there?" He asks. I cross my arms, stepping closer to him.
"I knew you were there since i entered the forest." I tell him.
"How could a human have hearing good enough to hear an elves silent steps?" He asks curiously.
"Who said i was human?" I ask with a mischievous smile as i step back a few steps. I jump towards him as i shift into a large black wolf with golden eyes. He takes a shocked step back, composing himself as i shift back to a human.
"Wolf senses." I say with a shrug, a bit of cockiness in my voice.
Haldir looks up towards the trees with a soft smile. I suspect Lady Galadriel was speaking in his mind.
He turns to me and escorts me with his scouts to the heart of Lothlorien where i will stay for the next few years.
————————————————————————————————————————