~~56: ENHYPEN Reaction as your Brother - When you Come Home with Hickeys~~

Start from the beginning

JAKE
- When you came home, you saw Jake fast asleep on the sofa, so you were relieved that he atleast wasn't there to catch you coming home three hours later than you'd promised.
- Once you'd locked the door and took the key out your butterass fingers dropped them
- You looked back in hopes that your brother didn't wake up to that but he did move around a bit
- "shit" you whisper-shouted to yourself
- And yeah Jake woke up and as he saw you his eyes widened.
- "y/n!" he ran up to you "where have you been, are you okay? I tried calling you like thirty times and texted you about sixty times, what the hell were you doing?!" he asked as he was shaking you by your shoulders.
- "Oh sorry, I was um-"
- "You were...?"
- He scanned you to see if you had any scratches or bruises or anything like that and then he immediately saw the hickeys and his eyes widened at the sight.
- "Hooking up with someone?!"
- "No, not hooking up! Just- having normal sex, 'cause we're..."
- "You're what?"
- "Dating" you muttered, but unfortunately, Jake heard.
- "WHAT? WHO IS THIS GUY? I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL YOU AS WELL AS THIS DUDE 'CAUSE-"
- "Oh my God, it's literally Jungwon!"
- "Oh. Well then guess I'm not killing anyone. I was gonna say I'm gonna kill you and this dude 'cause Jungwon literally likes you, head over heels I'm telling you, Jesus Christ, everyone in our friend group knew that, but um, I guess that took a turn 'cause he did tell us he was gonna confess to you tonight and I did not expect it to go this far." he calmly ranted in one breath, if that even makes sense.
- "Uh-huh..."
- "Anyways, I'm happy for you, but I'm mad that you came home late because you were having sex with one of my best friends, but atleast you two hit it off well I guess."
- "Yeah, I'm gonna go to bed now before I collapse right here, right now." you said, making your way upstairs.
- "Do you need help getting upstairs, did he not go too hard or-"
- "Piss off"
- Jake burst out laughing at your response as you just continued making your way upstairs and jumping right into the comfort of your bed.

SUNGHOON
- As soon as you came home, you saw your brother watching TV, so there was no way of getting out of this.
- As he heard the door shut his head snapped towards you.
- "AAAAHHH Y/NNN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" he asked you as he jogged to you.
- "Do you know how worried I was? I tried calling you and texting you but you never answered, is everything okay? You're not hurt are you?"
- You were surprised he was so calm about it.
- "No, I'm not hurt. Sorry for being so late."
- "Yeah, what were you even doing?" he asked you.
- "Oh, um..."
- His eyes scanned your body to see if you were actually okay and his eyes landed on your hickeys immediately.
- "Please tell me those aren't what I think they are."
- You remained silent.
- "Who needs to be killed?" he tilted his head
- "Um"
- "y/n just tell me, I'm your brother aren't I? I won't tell anyone, promise."
- "Ugh, fine. It's Heeseung oppa."
- Sunghoon's mouth and eyes widened at your response and he then asked "seriously?"
- "Yeah" you quietly responded, avoiding eye contact.
- "Well, I'm glad it's not some random dude, but why didn't you tell me you two were a thing?" he genuinly asked you.
- "I wasn't comfortable with telling you yet, I'm sorry."
- "It's okay. I'm just a bit shocked."
- "I can tell." you said to him, finally looking into his eyes as you sensed there was nothing majorly wrong anymore.
- "I'm not mad by the way, I'm just trying to process the fact that my little sister is dating one of my best friends."
- You couldn't resist but hug him apologetically, but he returned it even if he was really shocked.
- "Well, I'm still happy for you." he said, smiling at you as you pulled apart from the hug.
- "Thanks" you said back, returning the smile.
- "However I think I'm gonna need to have a little chat with Heeseung hyung tomorrow..."
- "Oppa-"
- Aand you two began play fighting like nine year olds before getting worn out and falling asleep on the sofa.

SUNOO
- You got home late at night, expecting Sunoo to be asleep, but you were proven wrong when you witnessed him playing games on the sofa.
- His head turned towards you as he saw you enter the front door.
- "Noona! What's up? So much for 'i'll be back at ten'."
- "Hah, yeah I know." you said, taking a seat next to him on the sofa.
- "Who've you been hitting it off with?" was the only thing he asked you. He didn't even have to look at you to know you were hitting it off with someone.
- You snickered before saying "tell me, who do you think?"
- "It's K Hyung isn't it?" he said after pausing the game to think for a second.
- Your smirk said it all as you two began laughing.
- "And wow, he was clearly.. hungry" he said as he spotted the large purple bruises on your neck and jaw "Well it's about goddamn time you two started dating after ten years of knowing eachother. Unless it was a one time thing?"
- "Nooo, it was most definitely not a one time thing. See, we were just sitting in his bed and the atmosphere was hella tense so we ended up fucking and when we finished he asked me to be his girlfriend and told me everything he liked about me." you explained to him.
- "So cliché yet so adorable." Sunoo said, wiping the imaginary tear off the corner of his eyes.
- You laughed at him and then he said "congrats noona, you deserve a great guy like K Hyung."
- "Aw thanks, Sunoo-yah." you said, hugging your brother.
- "Do mum and dad know?" he asked you.
- "No hah"
- "Ha, are you gonna tell them?"
- "Yeah, maybe tomorrow, but now I think I'm gonna go to bed because I might die from extreme fatigue in the next minute." you said, making your brother laugh.

JUNGWON
- You casually shut the door as you arrived home much later than anticipated since you just knew your brother would still be up playing video games
- "Oh noona, you're home! How was it?"
- "Fun."
- He paused the game and checked his phone. As he saw the time he furrowed his eyebrows and asked you "didn't you say you'd be home by eleven at the latest?"
- "Yeah but..." you failed to finish your sentence as the words just didn't form.
- He happened to notice your hickeys and kept his eyes on them while letting you finish your sentence saying "you had sex with Taehyun Hyung"
- You just smiled and sat down next to Jungwon on the sofa.
- He was kinda taken aback even though he literally knew immediately
- "Wow- do mum and dad know?"
- "Well ya see, we were just watching the movie and a makeout scene came on and he already had his arm around me then we looked at eachother and yeah, shit happened, but we didn't date before that. We only found out about eachother's feelings after we did it. And my God, I will remember every single word he told me while asking me to be his girlfriend, he's so sweet. So basically what I'm tryna get at is that there was technically nothing to tell mum and dad just yet, probably apart from the fact I was head over heels for him. And I'll probably tell them sooner or later, only that were together though.."
- "Oh alright. Ya know, I sensed that you two were more than friends. Almost got a sweet tooth every time I looked at you two flirting about n' shit."
- "Oh shut up" you playfully hit his shoulder.

NI-KI
- As you shut the door, you accidentally pushed it a bit too hard, scaring your brother awake.
- "Holy shit sis you almost gave me a heart attack!"
- "I'm sorry!" you apologised.
- "It's fine" he said and then checked his phone.
- "Hold on, you said you were gonna be home by ten and it's 1am. What have you been up toooo??" he teasingly asked you, wiggling his eyebrows.
- "Ha, so you know how-"
- "You and Sunoo-" he interrupted you as his eyes widened as it came to realisation for him and still managed to leave his own sentence unfinished too.
- He started jumping around which made you kinda confused until he said "let me just quickly tell Sunghoon Hyung he owes me ₩30000."
- "YOU BETTED ON US?" you asked him furiously, tackling him to the sofa.
- "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he said between his laughs.
- "You better be" you joked, punching his arm.
- "Wait wait wait, do mum and dad know?" he questioned as you freed him and the two of you sat back down.
- You slowly begin to shake your head and your brother starts wheezing.
- "Wow, seriously?" he seemed amused.
- "Yeah, but-"
- "Oh I'm so telling them first thing in the morning that you came home three hours later than promised because you were too busy sucking di-"
- "Riki I swear to the lords if you DARE say a word to either of them, I will break your game console."
- You tried so hard not to scream at him because your parents were asleep upstairs while he was just having so much fun pissing you off.

word count: 2426