~~31: BOYNEXTDOOR TAESAN - Too Far Pt.1~~

🤠taesans ur rival cuz he was dared to slam you against a locker and act like you did something bad by his friends and since then you've never really liked eachother
🤠pretty much the entire skl knows that you two hate eachother but some can sense that you low-key have feelings for eachother

it was a nice Friday evening at school and the bell had just rang to signal the start of last period.
You just have to get through one hour of chemistry then you're done, finally.

As your seatmate, Junhyuk (yes i'm talking about Win 😎) came over he flashed you a smile liks he always does, and you smiled back. You only really became friends 'cause you sit next to eachother in chemistry but you two have a sort of connection so it was fine.
"Hey, how's my favourite seatmate?" he asked you with a cheeky smile. You laughed before answering him with "not too bad, and you?"
"Awesome. y/n I'm hosting a party tonight, wanna come? Starts at seven, ends.. whenever you decide to leave."
"I don't know Junhyuk I'm not exactly a party typa g-"
"Come on y/nnn trust me, you're gonna love it. How do you know what it's like if you haven't been to one since your old friend's sixth birthday party? Please, y/n?" he pleaded with his hands together, looking at you with puppy eyes.

"Fine. Any special theme or is it just a normal party?"
"Yes! Thank you y/n, can't wait to see you there. But yeah, nothing special, just a normal party 'cause why not."
"Okay cool, I'll be there." you said.

"Okay class, time to pay attention, write down the date and title and we'll get straight into it! We'll be doing a practical next lesson so this will be your prep!" the teacher yelled. The two of you then sighed before turning round to face the board and started writing in your books.

After that dreadfully long hour, you packed up your stuff and swung your bag round your shoulder, so ready to leave the damn classroom.
"Okay class, you did very well today, see you on Tuesday, you're free to go!"
You did not take your time in leaving the classroom, of course not forgetting to say bye to Junhyuk, and heading down to your usual spot where you always meet your best friend, Kazuha after school. You two have been best friends for yeeeaaarss. You were just friends and then she moved into the house directly opposite your's and you two became so close that you're basically inseparable.

Finally you saw her figure walking towards you with an exhausted expression on her face which made you laugh.
"Maths was a pain in the ass" was the first thing she said when she got to you "and don't even get me started on Mrs Song, she makes the lessons ten times worse with her shitty teaching, shitty rules, shitty seating plan, and that obnoxious-ass voice."
"Okay well atleast it's Friday and you don't have to deal with her for another two days." you said to her as you started walking.
"I guess."

"Oh yeah, are you going to Junhyuk's party tonight?"
"Fuck yeah I am. Don't tell me you're going too!"
"You know it!"
"Nooooo... y/n!! We need to get ready together. Tell your mum you won't be going home till atleast midnight 'cause you're coming to mine to get ready and then we're going to the party." she said, also knowing that you're not exactly a party gal.
"Oh my Gosh okay. Atleast I get to have your mum's delicious food." you said as you got your phone out to text your mum.

Anywho, the two of you kept on walking for less than ten minutes and then you finally arrived at Kazuha's house. You said hi to her mum and then immediately sat down at the table to have some food.
"Let's not have too much food 'cause I think we're gonna eat a lot at the party." you suggested and Kazuha nodded in agreement.
"Mom don't give us too much please 'cause we're gonna be eating at the party too." Kazuha said to her mum who was currently plating the food. It was bibimbap. One of your favourites from Kazuha's mum.

Once you both finished the food you thanked her mum and went straight up to Kazuha's room to start getting ready.
You both threw your bags onto Kazuha's bed and she sighed then started rubbing her hands together and saying "this should be fun".
She opened her wardrobe and threw a couple dresses onto the bed. They were all short and pretty skin tight.