~~29: MCND Huijun - Irony Pt.2~~

You sigh and sit down in your chair as you arrive in the recording studio. You decide to check a couple things with the track your going to record with the boys later today and also play around with some voice effects you could potentially use for it. You did that until you got a text from Huijun saying "I've finished my English lesson now so imma be over there buuut I'm j gonna go the cafe rq do u want anything?"
You replied to him with "ooo can u get me a pistachio frappe pls", and to that he replied with "ofc :)" and you then just said "thx :)" before shutting your phone off and smiling to yourself.
You knew it was wrong to have such feelings for a K-pop idol, especially one that you're producing for, but you couldn't help it. He's just so nice and literally the definition of your type.
Just under ten minutes later, you heard a knock on the studio door so you joyfully went to open it, knowing exactly who it was.
"Noona!" he called cutely.
"Hey Huijun!" you said, hugging him. Even though you weren't in the best mood, Huijun made you feel better with ease.
"Here's your frappe by the way" he said, lending you the cold drink. "How've you been, everything alright?"
"I've been better but.. yeah, you?"
His face immediately turned into a frown.
"I'm good but how come? You can tell me anything, I'm here for you whenever you need me." he said comfortingly.

"Well the truth is, my boyfriend cheated on me." you said to him in a glum tone, looking down at the floor, your mood switching right back.
"What?! Do I need to go and kill that dick? What did he do?" he asked you. You told him the story and then he hugged you.
"Let me tell you something. I don't know if this will make you feel any better but I actually got cheated on aswell, just last week. Kinda ironic, is it not?" he said to you.

"Aw no, I'm so sorry, Huijun-ah.." you said, and hugged him once more. "what happened?"
"I came home earlier than estimated and I caught her with some guy. You have no idea how hard it was to hide my emotions for the next few days after that around the cameras. But I'm pretty sure the fans still managed to notice that I was hurt. I'm not that sad anymore because I'm happy that I get to see you but I've been miserable since." he explained.
"Yeah. Well listen, in the end she's not worth the tears. That's what I learned this morning after busting my boyfriend, or now ex boyfriend. She's not worth it because she's pathetic and it's her loss anyway so there's absolutely no point in wasting your tears on her. I bet you she'll be begging for you back in the next couple weeks anyway, you'll see." you said to him while looking into his majestic eyes.
"Thank you y/n Noona, that actually really helps. I don't know what I'd do without you." he said, hugging you once again.
"Anytime. Same goes to you; I'm her for you whenever you need me." you said.
"Thanks." he said.

"Noona you know what I think would be a great idea?"
"What?"
"Hanging out sometime."
"I'd love that but wouldn't it be risky?" you questioned, not so sure if it was the best idea even though you'd love to do it.
"No, we'll be fine as long as we wear a mask and a hat. If we get caught then it's not like the company's gonna make up some fat lie, I think they'll be truthful. But, there's no need to worry about that, I doubt we'll get caught. We just have to be careful." he said.
"Okay then. So when and where?" you ask him.
"I have a day off next Friday. We can go into town or something." he suggested.
"Friday sounds perfect, and so does town."
"Sweet, let's meet around, say.. 11am at the main entrance of the centre, yeah?"
"Cool, alr- wait actually, I can just pick you up and I can drive us there together?" you offered.
"You sure?"
"'Course."
"Alright then, thanks." he said to you.
"No problem." you said back.

About forty minutes pass with the two of you just chatting away until the rest of the members arrive and you have to start the recording session.
You finished it up with a couple extra minutes to go so you just chatted with them. They noticed you were a bit off today so they asked what was wrong and you told them what had happened. They all felt sorry for you yet also angry at what Kangdae did. They told you the sweetest things which boosted your confidence and it felt awesome so of course, you thanked them greatfully.

next Friday~~

You were in a panic at home before leaving to go to town to meet Huijun. You had to be there in twenty minutes and you were nowhere. You were constantly doing atleast three things at once in such a rush you couldn't even focus on anything else.
"Why didn't I set an alarm?!" you asked yourself in rage.

Seconds later you were finished. You decided to wear loose, breathable cargos with a crop tank on the top and a pair of white shoes to match. You put on some jewellery here and there and also had a belt bag across your chest, and your hair was in two Dutch plaits which you'd done a bit earlier in the morning (hence why you were so late).
You then sprinted downstairs and grabbed your car keys in the process. You might've speeded a bit on your way there but it's fine, not like anybody noticed. Besides you slowed down when there were cameras.

You were around two thirds of the way there when you got a call from Huijun.
"Hey, just to let you know I'm waiting outside." he said.
"Okay I'm like two thirds of the way there, gimme five. Sorry I'm running kinda late." you apologised.
"No need to apologise noona, just take your time I don't mind waiting for you." he sweetly said.
"Thanks Huijun-ah, you're so sweet. See you soon, yeah?"
"Yup, okay. Byeeee" he said cutely.
You giggled before saying "byeee" back to him and then hanging up.
By then it was 11:08 already so you pressed the gas pedal down a bit more in order to get there as soon as you can without getting yourself into trouble.

When you got there you saw Huijun almost immediately. When he spotted you he waved and did a little jog to your car with a cute smile spreading across his face.
"Hey y/n noona!" he said as he got into the passenger seat.
"Hey Huijun-ah!" you said in the same tone. "How are you?" you asked him.
"Not too bad, you?"
"Pretty much the same here. How's coping with the breakup?"
"Going rather well actually. I don't think you have any idea how much you helped me with it. I think that's why the process is going much faster than I expected" he said "and you?"
"Yeah I'm pretty much over him. Ya know, he can have what he wants I don't care, he's not a part of my life anymore and nor am I a part of his so why should I bother with his bullshit." you said.
"So true. I love your attitude towards things noona, I actually quite admire it. I'd love to have an attitude like yours." he said, making you blush a tad.
"Seriously?" you smiled "thanks. I'll gladly teach you." you said jokingly, making you both giggle.

The rest of the way there you talked about various things and then when you arrived you talked about where you both want to go first.
"I'm feelin' a bubble tea." you said.
"Ah yeeaaahh, let's go." he said.

With that the both of you made your way to the best bubble tea place in town and got yourselves some delicious bubble tea. You took some cute photos and selfies with the bubble tea aswell before heading off somewhere else.

word count: 1388