~~46: Stray Kids Lee Know - Destiny? I Guess~~

🍏you and minho have been together for just under a year now and neither of you have told your parents yet because you j don't want them finding out yet plus you just don't feel comfortable. quite litterally everyone but your families know

You had just arrived at school and you're now at your locker, rummaging through it trying to find a book.
"Hey baby" you hear a distinct voice from behind you.
"Oh hey babe. Sorry I'm just tryna find my Physics book." you said to him.

"Ah, here it is" you said, pulling it out and then shutting your locker. You turned around, put your arms around Minho's neck, and kissed him as he rested his hands on your hips.
"How's your morning been? Did you sleep well?" he asked as he placed his hand on a locker next to your face, locking you in.
"My morning's been slow but it was alright I guess, and yeah I slept well. How 'bout you?" you asked him.
"My morning's been slow too and I didn't sleep too well either. You were literally on my mind all night." he said with a grin on his face.
"Ha, really?"
"Uh-huh" he said, grabbing your chin and kissing you on the lips once again.

"By the way-"
"By the way-"

"You can go first" he said to you as he laughed a little bit at you guys suddenly being completely in sync.
"I can't make it today sorry, my mum needs me to be home for some dumb reason." you explained.
"Oh that's exactly what I was gonna say. But we can do tomorrow?" he suggested.
"Yeah, that's cool." you said, smiling afterwards.
And just in time, the bell rang.

"What've you got?" Minho asked you.
"Drama, you?"
"Lucky, I have English." he frowned.
"Haha, that's not so bad, love." you said, ruffling his hair as you two started walking to your lessons.
"Well that's easy for you to say!" he complained.
"Alright alright. Don't worry it's only an hour, you'll get through it in no time." you said.
"Yeah, hopefully. Welp, see ya next period. Bye love." he said to you as he turned right then went up the stairs while you walked straight in order to get to the drama studio.

after school~

"Hey mum" you greeted your mum who was busy cooking food (a lot of it) as you arrived home and took your school shoes off.
"Oh hi darling. How was school?"
"Good, how was your day?" you asked.
"Chaotic" she answers with a sigh.
"Oh, don't worry I'll be down to help you out as soon as I can, I'm just gonna change." you said and rushed upstairs to put your bag down and change into something comfortable. You tied your hair up before speeding down the stairs and seeing your mum kneeding some dough in the kitchen.

"So, would you mind telling me what's so urgently happening today that I had to be home for?" you asked your mum.
"You know that guy I've been seeing?"
You nodded slowly, still confused.
"Him and his son are coming over and we're having dinner together. And you're gonna be meeting your future step dad and step brother, so you need to get comfortable with both of them, and I know how hard it is for you to warm up to certain people, but if you're gonna live with these people for a long time, then it's gonna have to work." she explained.
"Ugh, fine. I guess he is kinda nice." you said, walking over to the stove to check on whatever was cooking.
"Oh, and please can you dress neatly. Maybe like a dress or something would be nice." your mum told you.
"But mum-"
"No buts. It's just for a couple hours, I'm sure you can survive that. It won't be fitting if they come over here dressed all formally and your in sweats and a baggy crop-top."
"Fine." you had no choice but to oblige.

You hated wearing dresses. You just didn't think they were your kinda vibe.

"When are they coming?" you asked your mum.
"Six" she simply answered.
"Mkay. By the way, what's his son's name?" you asked out of curiosity.
"Minho." she answered.
"And their family name is Lee right?"
"Yup."

'No, no, it's just a coincidence, there's thousands of Lee Minhos in this world' you thought, and brushed off the idea of your literal boyfriend being your future stepbrother.

It was around twenty past five when you got done helping your mum and the both of you headed upstairs to change and tidy yourselves up.

You laid out the three dresses that you owned onto your bed, one blue one, one yellow one, and one black one.
See, they were all pretty in your eyes, but you knew each of them looked horrendous on you. You only got all these in the first place 'cause of some special events.

Anyways, you scrapped the yellow one immediately because you didn't really like to wear too vibrant colours. The colour blue was better but the black one's design was more intricate.

In the end you decided to go with the black one since it had long puffy sleeves and a nice pattern on the neck and waist.
So you put that on and didn't even bother to look at yourself in the standing mirror, you went straight to the bathroom to do your hair and kept your focus on your hair as much as you could, and off of the dress.
You took half your hair from the front and grabbed a little clip to secure it in the back, leaving two front pieces out. You touched up a little on your mascara, blush, highlighter, and lip gloss, nothing too heavy, you never do anything more than this anyway, besides, this is perfectly appropriate for meeting your soon-to-be stepdad and stepbrother.

Once you were done you grabbed your phone and headed to your mum's room to see if she was done, but she wasn't in her room. You looked in her bathroom and found her there, touching up her makeup.
"Oh y/n you look absolutely gorgeous, darling." your mum said as she spotted you through the mirror.
"Thanks mum, so do you." you said back.

Anyways, once she was done with her makeup, you barely had to wait twenty minutes before hearing the doorbell ringing. Your heart raced a little bit, you didn't really know why, but it just did. You were probably nervous to meet them.

You went with your mum to greet them and you saw a tall man standing there. He kissed your mum and gave you a friendly high five.
"Hey kid, how you doing?" he asked you.
"Not bad, you?"
"Good, good. Ah there you are son, did you find it?"
"Yeah."

You thought you were seeing things when you saw the face of the boy who came running from his car over to your mum's boyfriend. You blinked a couple times just to be one hundred percent sure.

"y/n, meet my son, Minho."

As he spotted you, sheer horror and heartbreak flashed deep within his eyes as you made that eye contact, aswell as yours.

"Hi, I-I'm y/n" you stuttered.

You had no choice but to act like you didn't know eachother at all.

"H-hey, I'm Minho, it's great to meet you" Minho stuttered too.

It can't be, it simply can't.

Out of everyone in this world, why did your mum have to fall in love with your boyfriend's dad?
This can't just be destiny, it can't be.

What happens now??

a/n: lol hope you guys liked the twist. should I do a part two, I kinda feel like making a part two, but lmk if u want one or not

word count: 1325