'Why am I surprised? I earned this nickname in the last few days.' I wanted to laugh out loud, but just smiled back at the elf, staring at him intensely.

Seeing that the elf still stared, not unnoticed by Hestia or Bell, Lucius decided to play a little with this level two.

"Wow! It's a grand mansion, I admit. I'm tempted to steal it for myself someday." Lucius let slip, still maintaining the same smile.

The elf raised an eyebrow at the statement and stared at him even more intensely, knowing that Lucius was provoking him.

Seeing that the listener didn't respond to his provocation, he continued, wanting to see the reaction of Apollo's members, so he kept talking.

"Hm? Oh, I apologize. Where are my manners! Let me introduce myself. I'm Lucius Draknar, sir...?"

"Lissos, just Lissos." He said with a bit of thinly disguised anger, ignoring Lucius's extended hand.

"I understand. Well, anyway, I must thank your family for the invitation. I look forward to seeing Apollo tonight. I've heard that your God is quite interesting and tends to have a taste... well... quite peculiar..." Lucius commented, earning not only a stunned look from Lissos but also incredulous looks from Hestia and Bell with the kind of statement Lucius was insinuating.

"Tsk! Put yourself in your place. You won't be disrespectful to Apollo-Sama. Otherwise, our family will make you pay for it!" The elf growled like never before, breaking his posture with my provocative words.

"Hey, hey, no need to be in a bad mood. I'm just curious. I've heard a lot about how the God Apollo is grand and spectacular in the eyes of mortals!" Lucius said loudly, but everyone could see that he was being ironic. Even another God who arrived to deliver the invitation just behind the group with two members of his family was open-mouthed at this mortal speaking like that about a God like Apollo.

"Why... don't you... come in...? Good... party... to... you all..." He spoke slowly with anger, not wanting to respond to the provocation or hear more from Lucius in front of the gate.

"Let's go!" Hestia spoke quickly, pulling Lucius forcibly into the property before he could react.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" Hestia yelled at Lucius, very dissatisfied, stomping her foot on the ground as she spoke.

While Bell also wanted to know why this behavior, Lucius sighed and began to speak.

"Hestia, do you think we're having a peaceful stroll here?" Lucius spoke seriously now, making Hestia stop screaming indignantly and look at him equally seriously.

"Remember, this was set up precisely for our family to fall into their trap." Lucius said to her. They were now quite far away in the mansion's courtyard, with no nearby ears.

"Trap?" Bell asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yes, it's very likely that we'll leave here with a war game." When Lucius said this, both Hestia and Bell were alarmed.

"No, that can't be possible..." Hestia tried to deny.

"The bar fight was planned, Hestia. Even though it didn't go as they wanted, they will still proceed with their plans," Lucius said calmly, earning silence from the trio.

"That's why I won't wait for Apollo and his family to attack us first. I intend to create as much chaos as I can tonight..." Lucius showed a sadistic smile here, frightening the two in front of him considerably.

After a while in silence, Hestia broke the silence after this declaration. "Just don't kill anyone!" Hestia finally spoke, trusting in her son's word, who always solved the family's problems, even if recklessly most of the time.

"Great, so shall we go?" Lucius asked for them to head inside the mansion.

"Wait, Miach should be arriving now; let's wait for him," she said.

"They're already here," Bell commented, pointing to the gate as Miach and Naaza approached them in formal attire.

"Hestia, it's good to see you again, as well as Bell-kun and Lucius-kun," he said with a friendly smile.

"It's good to see you, Miach."

"God Miach."

"Miach-Sama."

"Hello, everyone," the demihuman girl greeted everyone.

Lucius never interacted much with her; he bought some potions from their pharmacy when he first joined the Hestia family, but after he obtained healing, he never needed to appear again, choosing to get more expensive and higher-quality potions from Dian Cecht in case of emergency. She also helped in the rescue team when Bell was in danger, but Lucius never interacted with her at the camp; he doesn't even remember her...

After greeting Naaza Erisuis as well, she was the only member of the Miach family, so only she appeared.

"Now, let's go!" Hestia said, and we headed towards what Lucius could define the next day as...

"A very crazy night, full of ups and downs, furious gods, joyful gods, and many bewildered beings!"

-----------------------

Raccoon here:

"Stone Stone!"

For those who can support:

patreon.com/ DazeRaccoon.

Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें