The Wedding.

Summary: It's Harry and Ginny's wedding day! Everything has been planned down to the last detail. Everyone is prepared for the wedding of the century. Harry cannot wait to marry the love of his life. However, when he comes face to face with an unexpected guest, Harry and Ginny's big day is suddenly at risk of being ruined.

*Kind of a Hinny wedding version of 'The Reunion*

~~~~

This was it. The day he'd been anxiously waiting for for so long. The day they'd been planning for over a year. Every painstaking detail, every late night, every disagreement, every last-minute purchase. All of it was worth it. For today, on this warm summer day, Harry Potter finally married the love of his life. The other half of his heart and soul. The beautiful, adventurous, brave, kind-hearted, brilliant woman that'd stolen his heart and brightened his life with her fiery passion. An amazing young witch by the name of Ginny Weasley.

Not only was Harry marrying the woman he loved, but he was also marrying into an incredible family. A family who had accepted him, taken him in, and loved and cared for him as if he'd been there from day one. A family that shared all they had to give with him. A family that made him feel welcome. The Weasley family was the family that Harry had always wanted. The family he'd been denied growing up. Harry couldn't find the words to express how grateful he was to the Weasley's for their generosity over the years, but he hoped they knew just how important they were to him.

As luck would have it, Harry found the perfect opportunity to express his feelings that morning. He'd just straightened his tie when there was a knock on the door. Crossing the room, Harry pulled the bedroom door open to see none other than Mrs Weasley standing on the other side.

"Well, look at you." Mrs Weasley sniffled, smiling proudly at him. Unshed tears glistened in her eyes.

"Mrs Weasley, is something wrong?" Harry asked nervously.

"No, dear. Nothing's wrong." Mrs Weasley shook her head. "I just thought I'd come and see how you were doing."

"Oh. Come in." Harry smiled, standing aside to allow Mrs Weasley inside.

She walked into the room, and Harry closed the door behind her.

"I'd have thought you'd be upstairs with Ginny." Harry smiled.

"I've just come down. She's almost ready." Mrs Weasley said. "She's looking absolutely radiant."

"I'd expect nothing less from her." Harry nodded. "She always looks beautiful."

Mrs. Weasley flashed him a fond smile. "And you look very handsome, Harry."

"Thank you." Harry smiled, feeling his cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

Mrs. Weasley watched him for a moment, a wistful sort of smile on her face. Harry could see the emotion building in her gaze.

"Mrs Weasley, are you alright?"

"I'm absolutely fine, dear. I'm just so proud of you. Of both of you."

A smile tugged at Harry's lips. "We couldn't have done it without your help."

"I'm not talking about the wedding, Harry." Mrs Weasley shook her head. "I meant I'm proud of the man you've grown into."

"I didn't mean the wedding either, Mrs Weasley." Harry smiled. He took a step closer to her, taking her hand in his. "I don't think I've ever thanked you for everything you've done for me. Not properly."

"There's no need for that." Mrs Weasley said, placing her other hand on top of his.

"Yes, there is." Harry said seriously. "You've been nothing but kind and supportive of me since the day I met you on the platform at King's Cross. I know, without a doubt, that I wouldn't be standing here today if it weren't for you and Mr Weasley choosing to make me a part of your family all those years ago. I know no one will ever replace my parents, but you two come incredibly close."