54. Family's Love

Arini's pov

Shrey left my place, gifting me a sweet smile on my lips. And that smile was growing more and more as I was admiring my mehendi. Uff... My hands never looked better than this. I wrote Shrey's name in the middle of my hand but it gave me more pleasure thinking how destiny wrote his name on my fate forever.

My mehendi came out being really dark. And I playfully told my heart, that's the proof how much he loves me. I was sure that I didn't need any colour to prove my lover's love for me. I knew that he loves me moreeee than enough.

Now just a night. Just this night and then Shrey and I will be bounded by a sacred bond.

This thought wasn't giving me happiness only, it gave the mixture of smile and pain together. My eyes roamed around my room. I could feel the pain of leaving this room in my heart.

The door opened suddenly revealing my mom. She entered with a smile and I smiled back looking at her. She sat on my bed and I quickly laid, rested my head on her lap.

The whole house was filled with guests. I didn't expect mom to share this time with me as it was important to look after guests. But I'm glad that she came. She started caressing my hair and I smiled even more.

But a pain was hidden in my smile today. I couldn't show it. I didn't want to go anywhere without mom and dad.

" What are you thinking Arini? " She asked and I licked my dry lips. Don't know why now her voice was even making me weak.

" Thinking about you all. Thinking about my life "

" You are sad, right? " I looked up to her when she asked that. " How do you know? " I asked.

" I can understand everything. The only thing I couldn't understand that when you and Shrey did this " I bit my tongue when she told that. Smiling a little, I palmed my face in shyness.

" Arini " This time her voice sounded heavy. Oh no I am not ready for this. " I couldn't really understand when did my daughter grow up? Now she's getting married. She will leave this house " I blinked and tried my best to not shed a tear. I don't want to be emotional.

" Bas sab taiyaari ho chuki... Abh bas kal shaadi hojaye aur humari beti dulhaan banke chali jaye "

( everything is ready... Now the wait is for tomorrow... Our girl will leave us being someone's bride )

" Mom " I held her hand, finally removing palms from my face. And she my tear. She wiped that. " Pagal ro mat. Rone wali kya hua? "

( silly don't cry. What's about crying?)

" Maa, main sabko chorke kese rahungi? "

( mom, how will I live without you all?)

" Why? Isn't Shrey's family there for you? "

I didn't say anything after that but kept on holding her hand. She continued,
" Tu bachpan mein ladhti thi na Jai se ki hum kisse zyada pyaar karte hai? " I nodded and those memories filled my head, capturing lips with a sweet smile.

( you used to fight in childhood and wanted to know whom we love the most?)

" Bhaiya ko batana maat, we love you more than him " i could not giggling hearing that from her. " Secret hahaha "

( don't tell your brother that we love you more than him)

" No. I'm here and I heard that. I'm hurt pretty much mom " I flashed eyes on my brother who was acting as if he's hurt really. He was standing with my papa & bhabi. Our small little family gathered up here together.