notice

hey readers!

i want to inform you that im currently rewriting chapter 1 (the plot is the same), because i need to remove some shitty parts out and replace with nicer paragraphs so feel free to skip that chapter first and move on to the next chapters. i will inform once again after i upload the newest chapter 1 (10th jan 2024)

UPDATE:
I have re-uploaded Chapter 1, enjoy! (12th jan 2024)

thank you for reading <3 i know the numbers of read started off little but i hope it will grow soon so please do vote for me !!

i wrote this story hoping to give itachi an alternative ending because i love him too much to see him just pass away in shippuden T_T

just some intro for new readers:
this story has an OC named Akemi Hyuga, who is the eldest daughter of Hiashi Hyuga and elder sister for Hinata and Hanabi. She is a prodigy like Itachi and elected as an Anbu member. You can consider Akemi as yourself as you read (to satisfy your delulu to get together with itachi).

the story has some really sweet moments and fight scenes (i know most people rather enjoy romantic stories than action series but i want my story to be a middle point)

AND don't worry about having a bad ending, it's a good one! i planned to make some sequels from time to time after the story ends.

here is the interesting part: comment if you want a scene for what you desired to read (like a cameo of another couple)

btw fun fact, i drew that book cover myself heehee, tell me if its nice ;)