十二: she needs saving

In Orochimaru's hideout
"What discovery have you met, Orochimaru?" Suigetsu asked impatiently while swinging his blade around. Karin flared and thump Suigetsu's with a strong blow, "Can you stop! My head can get cut off anytime soon if you accidentally swung on me!"

"Keep quiet! I am trying to focus now." Orochimaru sighed in annoyance as he extract the last bit of genetic information from a strand of Indigo hair. It was Akemi's hair, left behind during their infiltration mission. He uploaded the sample and three different appeared on the screen. "Bingo," Orochimaru's eyes quickly scanned through the profiles but something does not match his prior knowledge of the Hyuga. Akemi's mother although strikingly similar to Akemi but is a different person as Hinata's and Hanabi's mother. "Interesting, looks like Hiashi Hyuga had an affair before his legal marriage." The new discovery piqued his interest as he read the unknown woman's profile.

"Ishikawa clan... The name does not ring a bell. Karin! Get the Clan Name Encyclopaedic and scan for a name called Ishikawa." Orochimaru ordered.

Karin flipped the pages quickly while scanning through the content, "Found it! It is a clan which prospered during the end of Warring States and had close bonds with the Hyuga clan and Yamanaka clan

Karin flipped the pages quickly while scanning through the content, "Found it! It is a clan which prospered during the end of Warring States and had close bonds with the Hyuga clan and Yamanaka clan. It says here that their kekkei genkai is something named Mitsuton. It has something to do with flower nectar, specifically from Lotus."

"I have never heard of Mitsuton." Juugo replied and Suigetsu added, "Me too!"

"Oh it also says here that they are able to perform a Forbidden Jutsu named Mitsuton: Tamachi no Henko jutsu. Basically, they are able to exchange, remove or integrate souls in a body. They are able to preserve their soul with their chakra by changing their bodies. The jutsu is only activated after the user turned 17 in age." Karin explained further, "If an Ishikawa did not manage to transfer souls before the death of their body, they are trapped inside forever. The Ishikawa clan's Forbidden jutsu were too powerful and they were exploited by powerful figures from different lands. Many fell into depression after being misused as a battle weapon and used suicide as a solution."

"That explains why this clan is non-existent today. But this Akemi Hyuga may have the kekkei genkai of Mitsuton." Orochimaru smirked.

"What is your plan?" Juugo asked.

"Get Akemi Hyuga and force her to perform soul change between me and Naruto Uzumaki. Once I am inside Naruto, I will undo his seal and let out the Kyuubi before we sealed it with the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style into my body. Karin, you need to unleash your Adamantine Sealing Chains and nullify your chakra into those chains. Suigetsu and Juugo will assist me in the sealing process." Orochimaru clearly stated his goals before dismissing them.