41|➴Promises➴

Start from the beginning

Ayaan chuckled and pecked again on her lips.
“Come out from your delulu world Mrs. Suryavanshi”

Ishani shook her head making him laugh out loud and then she hugged him. Burying her face in his chest. She could feel the rambling as he was laughing.

“Welcome to my home, to my life, and to my heart Ishani”
He said, wrapping his arms tightly around her frame and inhaling deeply. While Ishani smiled and lightly pecked his blazer.
She couldn't help and pecked again. Thinking he wouldn't know, she smiled sheepishly. But her smile vanished when she heard him saying.

“Done pecking my chest?”

“Huhh…  I was not”

“As you wish”

Ishani came out from the hug and stuck her tongue out. Ayaan scrunched his brows and bent down, while she was clueless about what he is upto.

“Ayaan” She whined when Ayaan picked her in bridal style and her hands went to encircle them around his neck.

Ayaan came near the bed and dropped her there gently, before sitting behind her, resting his back on the headpost and pulling her close.

“ Are you happy?”

“I am. I am really happy. But I miss my papa a lot. He was the only person who suffered more than me.” His hold got tightened and she inhaled sharply.

“I know he did sin. After marrying Mumma he should leave my mother but he didn't and I'm the result of their sin. But he never treated me badly. Never. He took all the blame the society throws at me. But didn't let anyone point their fingers at me. But the only person to whom he felt guilty is mumma and suhani di. He didn't raise his voice at them because he knew he was the culprit. He was the homewrecker. And they thought it's his weakness. And just because papa never told anything to Suhani di and mumma they used to bully me.” Tears escaped from her eyes continuously.

She wiped her cheeks with her palms and then held his palms which were holding her by stomach.
She smiled at him looking over her shoulder and said.

“You know whenever Mumma Or Suhani di used to scold me or bad mouth me, papa bought for me pastries to make up my mood secretly.” She smiled remembering the days when she enjoyed the pastry party with her father, laughing and him telling her about her mother.

“Ishani”

“Hmm”

“Look at me” Ayaan turned her towards him and cupped her cheeks.

“Promise me in any circumstance you will never ever leave your place. You will never leave your right. You will stand by your side if the world is against you” He said, forwarding his hand to her.

“But Ayaan…”

“No but Ishani. You have to promise me. You are too innocent for this world, Ishani. And if something happen to you I'll die”

Ishani placed her palm over his lips and shook her head.

“Please do not say this. I promise you. But please do not say this. I will be left alone without you” Ishani sobbed and Ayaan hugged her.

“Okay okay. Stop crying Ishu”

She smiled with tears hearing the nickname and kissed on his chest but this time longer.

~♥~

“Bye… . I've to go now” Raunak said, kissing Divya's forehead and she smiled.

Divya has come to drop Raunak.
“Bye. I love you” she said, kissing his right cheek and giggled when Raunak turned his other cheek to her.