Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Thank you, (P/N) for your assistance. You can head on back home, now. But wave goodbye to the audience.

Your pet nods his head waving goodbye. Then he flies back home.

(Y/N): The way that you can train this dragon is by offering it some fish. Show it that you're not a threat. This will come in handy of course for our next dragon, which is the Monstrous Nightmare.

You then turn into the Monstrous Nightmare.

(Y/N): This is the Monstrous Nightmare. This is one of the powerful Stoker dragons. This dragon is ferocious when it comes to hunters. A Viking once had sat on top of a Monstrous Nightmare. Big mistake on that. This dragon has a unique ability called a "fire jacket" which enables Nightmares to envelop itself in flames, creating a visually striking maneuver that combines offensive and defensive capabilities. Allow me to demonstrate.

You then light yourself on fire which surprises the audience.

(Y/N): Impressive, isn't it? It doesn't hurt me because my skin is fireproof.

You then launch kerosine flames from your mouth.

(Y/N): The other thing about the Monstrous Nightmare's fire is that it creates a gel that is also flammable. If you rub it on any surface, it will stick. If you light it up, it will also go on fire.

You then remove your flames and revert to human form.

(Y/N): Alright, now that we got the Stoker class out of the way, let's move on to the Boulder Class. Boulder Class dragons are tough and associated with the earth. They can eat rocks, many of them melt within their stomachs and regurgitate as lava blasts. Although they have small wings compared to their body size, they can fly as fast and as high as most other dragons can. Let's start with the Gronckle.

You then turn into the Gronckle.

(Y/N): This is one of the toughest dragons in our world

(Y/N): This is one of the toughest dragons in our world. Gronckles have gigantic heads, short bodies, and round tails. Gronckles are lazy, and spend most of their time sleeping in communal heaps. They have been known to fall asleep while flying, waking only when they crash into the ocean or the side of a mountain. Gronckles have relatively small wings that beat as fast as a hummingbird's.