Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Thank you all for coming out!

Everyone continues to cheer.

(Y/N): Now who's ready to see some dragons?

Everyone: YEAH!

(Y/N): Alright. (To Celestia) So, what's the first dragon, Ms. C?

Principal Celestia blushed at her nickname.

Principal Celestia: Okay then, before we start, (Y/N) has seen or has heard about over 50 dragons.

Vice Principal Luna: So, we asked the students what their favorite dragons are, and we have chosen 13 dragons for you to show us. 2 dragons from the Stoker, Boulder, Mystery, Sharp, Tidal, and Tracker classes, while there is one from the Strike class.

Principal Celestia then takes out a list and hands it to you.

Principal Celestia: So here's a list of the 13 dragons the students have asked to see.

You then look at the list.

(Y/N): You guys picked some really good dragons. A little disappointed that you won't get to see all of them, but don't worry. I do host a dragon club after school. I'm always looking for more members to join. So anytime after school, you're more than welcome to join. But anyway, let's get started!

The crowd begins to cheer with excitement.

(Y/N): So, to start our dragon showcase, I'd like to begin by talking about each class. The first one is the stoker class. Stoker Class dragons are hot-headed fire breathers. This class includes dragons that can set themselves on fire, as well as most of the smaller dragon species. Let's start with the Terrible Terror.

You then turn into the Terrible Terror.

(Y/N): Now, the Terrible Terror is not the smallest dragon of the stoker class

(Y/N): Now, the Terrible Terror is not the smallest dragon of the stoker class. There are smaller ones than this. But the Terrible Terror is often seen either alone or in a pack. They work better when they are in packs.

You then make a screeching call. Then your pet dragon comes over and you revert to human form.

(Y/N): This is my pet (P/N). He's also a Terrible Terror. What's interesting about him is that I trained him to be a messenger dragon. It's like a carrier pigeon.

You then turn back into a Terrible Terror.

(Y/N): Now watch as we demonstrate how we hunt.

You then see a mouse and you and your pet start to catch it. You then catch it but don't eat it.

(Y/N): Obviously, I'm not going to eat it because my dragon diet consists of chicken, fish, and other foods.

You then let go of the mouse.

(Y/N): This dragon's fire type is a propane fire. These guys are also good for starting a grill.

You then revert to human form again and your pet lands on your shoulder.

MLPEG x Male OC Draco (Harem Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara