Chapter 21 - Closer

Start from the beginning

"Just you wait, Lex. Once you are hooked, you are hooked for life." Drew teased her. His eyes moved to meet mine and I blushed.

"Yeah." Lexi said a bit absentmindedly as she stared at the ground. Her smile dropped a bit. I had a feeling I knew what or should I say who occupied her thoughts.

"Come on, the food is going to get cold." I said to pull her out of her thoughts. Luckily for me, it worked. In a flash Lexi had her usual smile plastered on her face again.

Lexi left after dinner. I immediately put on my pyjamas as soon as she left, since I already showered when we got home a few hours earlier. After I put on my pyjamas I stared at my unmade bed. It was my first time in my room since I got back. "Drew, can you come up here please?" Drew burst into my bedroom a few seconds later. "Everything okay?" He asked out of breath, probably from running up the stairs. "Um, Drew. Why is my bed unmade? I don't think I left it like that?" I frowned. Drew's face lit up with recognition and he blushed. "I had a hard time sleeping when you were...gone so I figured I should try sleeping in your bed. After which I slept like a baby. So I slept in your bed every night. It made me feel as if you were still here with me." Drew smiled sadly.

"Oh, Drew," I said as I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him softly. The feeling of his soft lips on mine felt like coming home. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Drew's tongue pressed softly over my lips and I opened my mouth a bit to let his tongue slip inside. I could barely stop the moan that left my lips as his tongue caressed mine. Drew groaned in response as he pressed his body closer to mine. He slowly pulled away. "I've been wanting to do that ever since we got back home." Drew said roughly as if that one smouldering hot kiss wasn't enough. I could see it in his face. In his gorgeous auburn eyes. He was aroused, just as much as I was.

"Drew, I want you." I said as I looked up at him and rested my one hand on his muscular chest.

Drew cupped my cheeks. "Are you sure? I mean you just got back and I don't want to rush you."

"Drew, I've never been more sure of anything in my life. You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want this. I want everything life has to offer as long as it includes you." I laid my hand on his cheek.

Drew pressed his lips against mine. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

"Impatient are we?" Drew smiled against my lips.

"Very." I said as I pressed my hips closer to his. I then discovered he was just as eager about this whole situation as I was. Drew led me to the bed and I laid back on it. Drew climbed on the bed as well and hovered over me. He then left a trail of kisses along my neck before moving downwards.

His eyes were burning with desire. "Take off your shirt." Drew commanded as he held my thighs. I sat up. I was busy lifting my shirt up when I halted. "Wait."

Drew stilled and his face was filled with concern. "What's wrong? Should I stop?"

I sighed. I knew he would find out eventually. "No, it's just. I have a birthmark on my stomach." I said nervously as I let go of my shirt, letting it fall.

Drew's brows scrunched together. "And?"

I sighed again and willed my eyes to look into his. "And... What you if you never want to look at me again after seeing it?" It was quiet for a second before Drew let out a small laugh.
"If you think one little birthmark is going to change the way I feel about you, you are sorely mistaken. I love you, birthmark and all." Drew said as he lifted up my shirt and kissed the birthmark on my stomach. I shivered in anticipation.

Just hearing those words from Drew made my heart melt. I've always felt so insecure about my body, but when I'm with Drew I feel on top of the world. It's almost as if he melts away all my insecurities. Drew makes me feel special and for that, he will always have a special part of my heart. As if he hadn't stolen my whole heart already.