Chapter 34

After recovering from the confusion, Qin Zheng discovered that all his fund accounts had been frozen. Not only that, all the assets in his name have been seized.

In other words, his cervical nerves can be connected, but he cannot afford the treatment.

At this moment, Qin Zheng felt like he had fallen into hell.

Qin Zheng once again asked to see Mr. Qin. The only one who can save him now is his grandfather.

But Mr. Qin didn't want to see Qin Zheng. No matter what Qin Zheng asked for many times, even when he roared, cursed and screamed in the ward, Mr. Qin didn't show up.

Qin Zheng looked at the ceiling in the ward in despair. Is this his ending?

He's going to be paralyzed like this for the rest of his life, right?

Yes, Qin Zheng will be paralyzed for the rest of his life. Mr. Qin did not come to see Qin Zheng, nor did he treat Qin Zheng's cervical nerve. He asked Uncle Sheng to hire a nurse for Qin Zheng, and then ignored him.

Uncle Sheng was very conscientious. He paid the nurse a large amount of money out of his own pocket, which was enough for the nurse and his family to take care of Qin Zheng until he was 80 years old.

Then Qin Zheng was imprisoned in such a paralyzed state.

At the same time, domestic reports on Qin Zheng's incident were reported, and Qin Zheng's detailed criminal records were revealed online. Compared with the things that were revealed, Qin Zheng opened a casino and Qin Zheng drove his car and hit his brother, it turned out to be a trivial matter.

This shows how hateful and evil Qin Zheng is.

For a time, there was a lot of curses on Qin Zheng on the Internet. This kind of person deserves to end up like this!

You can imagine how Qin Zheng will survive in the future. If the nurse is dedicated to his job and has a moral bottom line, then Qin Zheng's future life will be better.

He will go to jail, he will go to class every day, receive education, confess, and then he will be paralyzed until the end of his life.

But that nurse lost his daughter three years ago, and that daughter was deceived abroad by Qin Zheng's fraud group, and finally disappeared on a medical ship on the high seas.

Except for the bloody video that could not be covered by the mosaic, not even a hair of the girl was left.

So what will happen to Qin Zhenghui? Who knows, but he won't die anyway.

Because Uncle Sheng also paid a large sum of money to a medical team, unless Qin Zheng got an incurable terminal disease, he could be saved even if his life was hanging by a thread.

This is the end of Qin Zheng.

As for the ball of light, its voice disappeared from Ji Shicheng's mind since the day it said it was going to melt 009.

Ji Shicheng called it, but the ball of light did not reply. This made Ji Shicheng even wonder if the ball of light escaped with 009's pile of goodies?

However, Ji Shicheng was not looking forward to the appearance of the light ball, because the reappearance of the light ball meant that it was time for him to leave.

And he... actually became more and more reluctant to let go.

It took Qin Zheng 15 days from the time he was hospitalized to the time he was sentenced. He was supposed to end his life by eating peanuts, but because of some people's secret moves, it became indefinite.