Chapter 33

Ji Shicheng was also surprised after hearing this. He didn't expect that 009 had so many good things, and this was not all of 009's net worth.

But he also understood that 009 would never take anything out again. Even if 009 self-destructs, he will not take it out again.

So Ji Shicheng said to the light ball: "Melt it and see what it can melt into."

The light ball chuckled: "Okay, okay, I'll melt it first, and then we'll share the spoils later~ Each of us will have half! "

Hearing half of it, Ji Shi smiled. This ball of light is quite generous.

To be honest, Ji Shicheng was moved when he heard Guangqiu say that 009 had come up with so many good things. But faced with the light ball's proposal, he refused.

He said: "No, I have no place to store it."

Unlike the light ball and 009, he has a different space to store items. Although these things are tempting, he can't take them away, they are just useless to him.

So it's better to give them all light balls.

But the light ball said: "That's okay. When you choose the new world, I will send them to you in the new world, so that you can become the king there!"

Ji Shicheng imagined the scene and couldn't help but smile. of upturned.

He said: "Thank you."

But Guangqiu said: "Thank you for what, I should thank you. Without you, I might not even be able to complete the task of saving the villain, how could I get so many good things."

Thinking of this , the light ball had an idea.

It said to Ji Shicheng: "By the way, I have a proposal, see if you are interested."

Ji Shicheng raised his eyebrows: "Say."

Guangqiu laughed at first, and then said sheepishly: "I want to What do you think of you being my military advisor? I will pay you!"

Ji Shicheng's mind is so smart. If he had his help, wouldn't it be able to complete its mission?

Just thinking about it made the ball of light excited.

The corners of Ji Shicheng's mouth turned up after hearing this, and he said, "It sounds good, I'll think about it."

When the light ball heard that it had a chance, it spun around in circles excitedly.

It said: "Then you think about it slowly. I will melt 009 first. By the way, I also got a container to store souls. This is a good thing~ Haha."

After saying this, the light ball disappeared. sound.

Ji Shicheng was not interested in the container the light ball mentioned. He moved his body and then jumped out of bed.

Although Guangqiu didn't say it, he knew that the mission of saving the villain had been completed.

So does that mean it's time for him to leave?

When Ji Shicheng was thinking this, the door to the ward suddenly opened with a click, and Qin Mian walked in. I don't know if it was because of his restored vitality, but Qin Mian looked in high spirits at this time.

Qin Mian's eyes lit up when he saw Ji Shicheng standing under the bed and looking up at him.

Qin Mian strode over, took Ji Shicheng into his arms and asked, "Are you feeling well?"

Seeing Ji Shicheng nodding, Qin Mian immediately rubbed Ji Shicheng's head vigorously and said "It's great that you're okay."

Hearing Qin Mian say this, Ji Shicheng suddenly felt sore and swollen in his heart. So is he leaving? How about he stay and stay with Qin Mian until the cat's body grows old?