Chapter 26

Ji Shicheng said calmly: "Oh, I wanted to kiss myself, so I did."

Guangqiu: "..." He actually coveted Qin Mian's body?

After two seconds of silence, the momentum of the light ball suddenly became stronger, and it asked loudly: "Who are you?! Where did you take Ji Shicheng? I warn you, return him quickly, otherwise I will You're welcome!"

Ji Shicheng: "?"

Seeing that Ji Shicheng remained silent, Guangqiu became a little anxious: "Why don't you speak? I'm telling you, if you don't explain, I'm going to use extraordinary measures against you. "

Ji Shicheng raised his eyebrows: "What extraordinary means?"

Guangqiu immediately yelled: "You are really not him! Believe it or not, I will grab your soul and crush it to pieces?"

Ji Shicheng was a little surprised: "You still Do you have this ability?"

Guangqiu snorted coldly: "Are you afraid? Return him quickly."

Ji Shicheng raised his eyebrows: "Where can I find a second Ji Shicheng for you? Otherwise, you Shall I copy and paste a copy?"

Guangqiu was stunned for a

moment: "What do you mean?" Ji Shicheng said straight away: "That's what I meant."

Guangqiu was a little unconvinced: "You weren't betrayed by that bitch Qin Zheng?"

Ji Shicheng shrugged: "I disappoint you, not really."

While Guangqiu was talking to Ji Shicheng, Qin Mian had already sat back on the sofa with Ji Shicheng in his arms.

He didn't say anything, he just put Ji Shicheng on one leg and then the other, moving back and forth.

Ji Shicheng didn't struggle and allowed Qin Mian to move him around.

Realizing that he might have made a mistake, the light ball felt a little embarrassed, and its voice was weak: "I feel that you are different from before."

Ji Shicheng thought to himself, you seem to be the same as you in my memory. It's different.

He asked casually: "What's different?"

Guangqiu said: "If Qin Mian was so troublesome to you before you lost your memory, you would have given him a claw long ago."

There would not have been the horror of kissing Qin Mian like before. Picture, you must know that Ji Shicheng is the most annoying person who speculates on CP.

Ji Shicheng smiled after hearing this and said, "I also want to give him a paw now."

After all, being tossed around on his legs was very uncomfortable.

"But you didn't." Guangqiu said, "If your tone hadn't been the same as before, I would have suspected that you were tricked by that bitch Qin Zheng." Ji Shicheng confessed again: "I

didn't because, I I think it's good to see him from this angle."

He doesn't like to be associated with villains and characters in books, but that doesn't stop him from appreciating beauty without danger.

So when Qin Mian upset him, he decided to endure it for a while longer. Of course, if Qin Mian still manipulates him like this later, he will be rude.

The ball of light feels that its CPU can't rotate, so it can't move its claws because of the angle?

It asked: "Then why did you do it before?"

Ji Shicheng thought about it and replied: "Maybe he found out that he was tempted, and then became angry."