Chapter 23

Grandpa didn't even hesitate and just told him to move out? Is there something wrong?

Qin Zheng immediately contacted 009 in his mind: "009, has the emotion optimized for me failed? Otherwise, why did grandpa's attitude towards me change so much." The emotion Qin Zheng mentioned refers to the deprived old man Qin's feelings towards Qin

. Sleeping feelings. He optimized this feeling for himself, and thus gained the favor of Mr. Qin.

But now, this good feeling seems to be disappearing quickly.

009 replied: "This system is only responsible for deprivation and optimization, and cannot detect whether the relationship has failed."

After Qin Zheng heard this, his heart sank, which meant that it was really possible that the relationship would fail. If that's the case, then something is wrong.

He asked 009: "If that feeling disappears, how will the Universal Stars I consumed be counted?"

009 asked: "How will it be counted?"

Qin Zheng felt that 009 was pretending to be stupid, and he said coldly: "I should be compensated."

009 Feeling that its host was making trouble unreasonably, it asked: "Why should you be compensated? You owned it before and got benefits from it, didn't you?"

Qin Zheng gritted his teeth, but he didn't get enough benefits. But he can't say this to 009, because he still needs 009 and can't break up with it.

Qin Zheng's eyes fell on Mr. Qin. He wanted to let his grandfather go, but Qin Mian didn't give him a chance.

While Qin Zheng was talking to 009 in his mind, Ji Shicheng was also communicating with the ball of light.

Guangqiu asked puzzledly: "Grandpa Qin kicked Qin Mian out, why did he let him go back?"

Ji Shicheng was silent for a moment and then said: "Is there a possibility that Grandpa Qin noticed something was wrong?"

Feelings suddenly Gone, but the memory is still there.

One has been indifferent to each other for more than 20 years, and the other just returned to China but likes her very much. With his memory normal, wouldn't Mr. Qin find it strange?

If he were the person involved, he would definitely find it strange, so Mr. Qin should also be aware of it.

The ball of light unconsciously lowered its voice: "Are you saying that Grandpa Qin's feelings for Qin Zheng have changed?"

Then it denied itself: "It shouldn't be possible. It was the deprivation of Grandpa Qin's feelings for Qin Mian, and it will not change."

Ji Shicheng said, "Why won't it change? Since it was transferred to Qin Zheng, it has nothing to do with Qin Mian. And feelings are never immutable." Feelings can be deprived and regenerated

. It can be given, darkened or lightened.

If Qin Zheng gets this feeling but fails to maintain it properly, it is normal for Mr. Qin's feelings for him to fade, especially if there is no problem with Mr. Qin's memory.

"But..." Guangqiu still didn't believe it: "But Grandpa Qin is still very good to Qin Zheng."

Ji Shicheng said, "The key point is Grandpa Qin's attitude towards Qin Mian."

From being kicked out of the house to allowing Qin Zheng Mian Lai's birthday party. From wanting Qin Mian to go back to work in the Qin family, to now letting her get in the car.

One by one, step by step, Grandpa Qin's feelings for Qin Mian seemed to be slowly warming up. In other words, Grandpa Qin is slowly questioning his feelings for Qin Zheng.