Chapter 13

What - Tiga? Before Ji Shicheng could think clearly, he was trapped under the creaking nest by Qin Mian, and his head was covered by Qin Mian's palm.

Qin Mian's voice rang above his head: "You made a mistake, this is Huahua, mine." The

boy's voice rang out: "Impossible! This is our Diga! I have photos and videos, look! Look!"

Ji Shicheng's body stiffened. The cat's original owner was here. So what would Qin Mian do?

The voice of the ball of light rang in Ji Shicheng's mind: "Aren't you a stray cat?"

Ji Shicheng didn't say a word, thinking in his mind who would sterilize stray cats?

He had already guessed it when he discovered that the cat had no eggs. It's just that he thought the cat was abandoned, but he didn't expect that the cat got lost on its own.

Xu Shicheng saw Ji Shicheng's nervousness, Guangqiu comforted him and said: "It's okay, even if the original owner comes, the villain will not let you out." Ji Shicheng asked: "

How did you know?"

Guang Qiu said Qiu Qiu replied: "Because the villain is very domineering. Even if the Samoyed didn't know the villain anymore, the villain didn't want to let it go, and it was bitten on the leg. The bite was very serious." Guangqiu's words

made Ji Shicheng Having imagined the scene at that time, his chest felt clogged.

He felt that Qin Mian didn't want to let the Samoyed leave because he was overbearing, but because he was worried that it would not have a good life outside.

Ji Shicheng wanted to look up at Qin Mian's face, see what his expression was now, and want to know what he was thinking now. But his sight was blocked by Qin Mian, and he couldn't see anything.

He asked Guangqiu in his mind: "How is Qin Zheng treating that Samoyed?"

Guangqiu replied: "Very good, he even took care of a nanny for it."

Ji Shicheng nodded: "He still has a conscience. "

At this time, Qin Mian's cold voice sounded: "500,000, bank card or check?"

The sound of swallowing saliva sounded, not one but five plus one system.

Ji Shicheng was stunned, and the light ball in his mind exclaimed: "If you were not a cat, I would want to knock you and the villain together."

Ji Shicheng: "????" This dull system still has such a hobby ?

A female voice sounded: "Old Tian, you must have made a mistake, Diga is not that fat!"

Another girl: "Yes, yes, Diga's fur is not so shiny."

A boy: "Yes, Old Tian, where is your wallet?" ? Take out your bank card quickly! This is definitely not Diga!"

Another boy: "Ah, yes, that's right! That's not how Diga looks at you."

The boy with a flat head said in a wronged and angry voice: "You guys - ugh! Uh-huh-huh!!"

A boy said: "Brother, wait a minute, let's try to persuade him. My buddy lost his cat, and he was shocked. Whoever had the cat said it was his."

Then. The crew-cut man was dragged aside, while the other two men whispered to him, while the two girls took out small dried fish from their backpacks.

"It's called Huahua, right? She looks really energetic." One of the girls said.

Qin Mian didn't say anything. He took a step back and made it clear that he refused the girl to approach Ji Shicheng.