Chapter 23

FREEN'S POV.

Lately I've been finding myself asking this question, If I could go back in time and change my life, would I? I had no answer for that until now. There are so many pros and cons to that answer. If I could go back and change my life....I don't know how it would be. Would I still be single? With no kids or would I have like four kids with three different women? Would I be a Whore or become a fucking nun? Would I marry someone else that's not Heidi or Becky? I'm not even sure I want the answer to those questions. If I hadn't married Heidi, I would have never had Sam or met Becky and because of that, I wouldn't change anything. I hate the person I did marry and I have been unhappy but at least it's over now....kind of.

Though I am still technically married, I don't feel like it. I stopped wearing my wedding ring awhile ago and now all I want to do is make Heidi Chankimha, Heidi Jensen again. Being able to take my name from her and finally be rid of her for the most part, would make me so ridiculously happy.

I always said I'd only get married once. I didn't want to be one of those people who gets married three or four times. I wanted it to be once and that's it but I guess I've reconsidered. Becky is my fucking soulmate and I'm sure of this. Heidi has never been this similar and complimentary to me, hell no one I've ever dated has been as perfect as Becky. I want to marry her. I plan to marry her but I want to take my time. I want to make sure everything is right and though I really hate waiting, it's ultimately the best choice for now.

I want my life to go as follows: I want a divorce with shared custody, Becky and I to become engaged then married, have one last kid and live happily fucking after. Is that too much to ask for? I don't know but I didn't think so. Living with Becky has been just.....natural. Normally when people move in together, they notice stuff about their partner they don't like or really see their partner for everything that they are. With Becky and I, nothing really bothers me. I can't speak for Becky but I'm hoping she feels the same, though she might not be that fond of me because of all of these hormones lately. Luckily, her hormones are alot less....I don't even know the word but they don't suck as much as Heidi's did, though don't get me wrong, they still suck.

Last week Heng came over for a visit when Becky said she wanted some chocolate cake but then ended up taking a nap. Heng thought it would be nice to make her one since he likes to bake and it would probably be better than store bought. I told him to go for it and when Becky got back up all I heard was glass shattering and crying from where I was in the living room. I go the kitchen to see Heng in the corner, terrified, Becky is standing near broken glass on the counter with chocolate on her hands, crying her fucking eyes out.

I was so fucking confused that I was afraid to even speak so I tried to hug Becky but that made her leave the room. Heng told me she came in the kitchen and he told her he baked the cake. He said she looked at the cake then just smashed it. Becky just picked up the platter, dropped it and smashed the cake. What the fuck right? I finally got her to talk and she said she flipped because it wasn't two layers and square. I didn't even know how to respond to that so I just comforted her which made her cry again because I was being sweet and understanding, as she says. Becky eventually calmed down and apologized to Heng but that wasn't the only recent break down.

Eariler this week Becky had just come home from work and was hungry and craving a bacon cheeseburger. Becky was a little irritated since she was hungry but it wasn't a huge thing. I told her I'd go out and get it but she refused and went herself. When she got back and took a bite of her burger, all hell broke loose. Becky chucked the burger clear across the kitchen and started yelling about there not being any bacon on the burger. All I could do was watch and try not to laugh but that was really hard. Becky then leaves the house and gets in her car, i hurry and get in the car too just to make sure she doesn't hurt anyone.