Chapter 8 🔞

FREEN'S POV.

31 blissful days have gone by. 31 of the happiest days of my life. Things between Becky and I......they're just amazing. Having an open relationship  is the best. Heidi really wants to know who I'm with but I won't tell her. I told her I've been with someone else and she's told me she's been with someone else too but not who that someone is. I don't really even care though. We've been a lot less hostile towards each other and I consider that an improvement. Heidi is going to UK for a few days. I forgot why but I know it's work related. I don't really care though, I only care that she's going to be gone for three days.

Today I let Becky have the day off and I got Nam to watch Sam for me. I want to be alone with her with no interruptions tonight. I want it to be just us. Since we can't really be seen out in public, I figured we could do the dinner and a movie thing at my house. This is where being rich helps alot. I have pretty much everything set up so now all I need is her. It's almost time for her to get here and I am slightly nervous. I check my outfit in the mirror one last time.

I'm wearing a black silk shirt with a pair of black trousers. I would totally fuck me right now. I went with a simple black office shoe and I think it complements nicely. I spent almost three hours putting this outfit together and the end result was totally worth it.

After I finish my last look in the mirror for the last time, I hear my phone ring. I grab it off the bed and smile to myself when I read the name.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi, I'm outside," She says.

"Okay, I'll be down in a second," I say then she says okay and hangs up. I guess it's showtime. I go downstairs and to the front door and I'm hit with this beautiful sight the second I open it. Becky is in a white dress with a black cardigan to top and black heels on her feet. She just has this.....this glow about her and she just....she's just so beautiful.

"Hi," She says with a small wave.

"Hey," I respond as I pull her into a hug. God she smells so good. I've never liked the scent of vanilla so much in my life. She pulls back first and I look at her outfit again.

"You look hot," I say and she nods.

"So do you. So can I come in?" She asks and I move out of the doorway so she can. She walks inside and I close the door behind her.

"So what exactly do you have planned?" She asks and I shake my head.

"It's a surprise just follow me," I say as I grab her hand. I lead her through the living room then to the dining room and as we reach the back door, she can pretty much see everything through the glass. I set up a table on the deck.

I bought a bunch of lights for the yard to make it look a little more romantic. Some are in the grass but most are in the trees. They illuminate the yard just right and hopefully she likes it since it took me all day to set those up.  The table has a long red table cloth and two candles sitting on either side of the table. There are two dishes covered by a silver cloche with bowl next to them and two empty glasses.

"Freen," Becky says and I don't look at her but step outside, pulling her with me.

"You didn't have to do all of this," She says. I turn to her and watch as she looks around the yard.

"I didn't but I wanted to. Come on," I say and walk her towards the table. I pull her chair out for her and she smiles and says thank you as she sits down. She tries to pull the cloche off of the platter and I move her hand.

"I got this," I say and she chuckles but nods.

"So....I wanted to make something special and.....I thought this would be good," I say then pull the cover off the tray.