Chapter 11

Y/N

You were home watching recent episodes of a few K-dramas you'd gotten into lately. On the outside you seemed perfectly relaxed. A plush throw blanket, some snacks and your favorite onesie ordered right off of Savage X Fenty. Only thing that could make this better, would be, Yoongi. He was the reason for your uneasiness. Why you couldn't be still or stop glancing at your phone, hoping to maybe see a new message. You started to give up but then heard the notification sound.

Yoongi: Hi sweetheart

Your heart skips reading the nickname. You instantly think of Taehyung. It felt wrong but you can't stop your mind from reminiscing to the night you met. His fingers, his tongue-

"Nope!" You shake your head, burying the forbidden moment deep in memory before typing your reply.

You: Hi yourself, you know you missed movie night. I should be ignoring you.

Yoongi: Glad you're not, my heart wouldn't be able to handle something like that

You: Why don't I believe you?

Yoongi: It's true 💔 How about I come see you tonight?

You: Right now?

Yoongi: That is what tonight implies. Send me your address. My gps is screwed up

You hesitate for a moment. You were almost certain he already memorized your address. Something didn't feel right. But you did want to see him. You missed Yoongi. You couldn't wait to see him even if it would be tomorrow.

You type your address before jumping into the shower. Afterwards you pick out a black two piece silk short set and brush your hair loose from the messy bun you wore. A sea of curls frame your face, as natural as the coco butter that causes your skin to glisten. Your toes are painted black, and your makeup is light enough that it doesn't make your intent of tonight so obvious.

You're finishing up a bit of cleaning when you hear the doorbell. You tell yourself not to run nearing the bottom of the stairs. As you open the door, a large smile braces your lips. But it falters when you lock eyes with Taehyung.

Still fine as hell...You instantly think. The strands of his medium length hair, was now black instead of blond. He's wearing a grey t-shirt and fitted washed jeans. Pieces of ink steals your attention to defined arms as you study each intricate line. His tall lean frame shifts to tower over you. He's the first to speak. "You seem to like checking me out noona."

Your eyes meet his, those dark lustful orbs hold your gaze. They carry the temptation his presence brings. He was right. But you would never admit it out loud.

"Guessing it was you texting me...Where's Yoongi?"

"Ouch, no hello after all the trouble I went through to come see you?"

"Hard to appreciate a liar. Where's Yoongi-"

"He's fine noona, jeez. I just burrowed his cell," Taehyung shrugs pulling out a phone before handing it to you. "Betting he's lost his shit by now."

"That doesn't answer my question, and I'm not up for this game with you. So I'll ask you one more time, where's-"

"I missed you."

His words catch you off guard, settling your growing annoyance as he continued to avoid the question. There was a change within his voice, a wary tone that made slightly worry.

"Everything okay?"

He replies with a sheepish smirk and nods, but you're not convinced. You could sense something is wrong. You heard stories from Jimin painting Taehyung as impulsive and flirty, not to mention tactless. But thinking back to the night you two met, you recalled the remorse shown after the kidnapping. His kindness, and hell even his touch. The tale-tell signs that this person in front of you, isn't the real Taehyung. "If I say no, do I get a kiss to make it better?"

"Alright, I said I'm not doing this. Goodnig-"

"I'm not the bad guy," he whispers, stopping you from closing the door. He leans against the frame and sighs. "You shouldn't believe everything they say. I'm not saying I haven't done some things, but I'm not..."

He stops mid sentence, his expression telling you he was lost in deep thought. "You're not what? Talk to me Tae."

"Forget it, I should go-"

"Why?...." The reply slips before you have a chance to think. "Nevermind, I-I didn't..."

Taehyung smirks and steps closer, the small distance between you engulfed by the scent of his cologne. He oozes temptation, leaving you vulnerable, both physically and mentally. The rise in temperature carries the attraction you try to fight, but the more you're around this man, the more conflicted you feel.

He caresses the side of your face, in a tender motion, before tracing your bottom lip. Your locked stares and hard breathing grow more tense. You fail trying to keep your gaze from his lips, your heart skipping hearing the low rumble of his chuckle. "Something on your mind?" You hate that teasing tone of his. He knows what he's doing. Knows this is wrong. But damn, you did not want him to stop.

Taehyung's hand then moves to the back of your neck. The slight pressure and heat from his touch, triggers a shaky breath. Your eyes feel heavy and your body hums with endless chills. Oh no...You think, wondering when did your hands move to his chest? You could feel hard muscles underneath splayed fingers.

You convinced yourself this was your way of trying to stop him, but all you wanted was to feel more of him. But you couldn't do this to Yoongi, not if it meant hurting him and given what happened with Namjoon, it would only make you a hypocrite. "You should go..."

Taehyung takes holds of your waist, pressing his forehead against yours. "I know you want to be loyal to him, but you know, like I do that there's something here." He nuzzles into the nape of your neck, lips grazing your skin. An involuntary moan escapes. "Tell me, does he touch you like I do noona? Does he make you feel this way?"

"Taehyung..." You mumble between ragged breaths. "Please go..."

"Fuck, say my name again like that. Please noona," He pleads kissing your skin again. Why were your arms around his neck, why were you pulling him in? Your mind said it was wrong, but your body was not listening to you. His hard erection resting against you, begs for relief. The way he grunts when you shift or move is too enticing. You ignore the want to run your fingers through the locks of his hair, to feel him, to hear him, be with him. Because, again this is wrong...isn't it?

"You need to leave..."

"Tell me I'm wrong and I'll go noona." He lifts his head, that dark chocolate needy gaze of his stunning you. "Am I wrong?"

"Y-yes..."

He scoffs, "Now who's the liar noona?" He plants a chaste kiss to your cheek. "Can I call you later?" You shake your heard. "I'll text you then."

"Taehyung...Why're you doing this?"

"You intrigue me noona, I want to get know you. And fight as much as you want, but we both know you feel the same." He points out. "I do have to go, unfortunately."

"You never told me what's wrong..."

He grins, "Curious? Or is that worry noona?"

"You're deflecting-"

"You're in denial."

"Taehyung..."

"Y/N".

You frown, "Look, I won't block any of your messages, if you tell me what's wrong."

His expression grew serious, contemplating silence follows. Then he finally says, "That's not an easy conversation. But like I said, I'm not the bad guy." He cups your chin with one hand. "I need you of all people to believe me noona." Before having a chance to respond, he disappears into the black leather seats of his red mustang.

You close the door, sliding to the floor. Your chest is heaving and your mind wary feels wary. On one hand you really do like Yoongi, and can even see yourself falling for him. But Taehyung is proving to be a problem. It was practically impossible to say no to him.

How are you supposed to balance your interaction and keep Yoongi from killing Taehyung ?

What is happening in my life?...