Chapter 2

Y/N

Namjoon is peering past you, his eyes focused and the corners of his lips turnt down. You catch the barrage of emotions flashing in his suspecting gaze. He's pissed but also uncomfortable and petty as it is, you find a bit of justice in it. After all, this is the same man you caught in your bed with another woman.

You're too busy enjoying this moment that you don't realize you're leaning into Yoongi until an arm is wrapping around your waist. Fingers grab what little fat you have before he's resting his chin on your shoulder. Warm air tickles the croak of your neck and the whisper of an earthy scent surrounds you.

"Who's this babygirl?"

You mentally scream hearing his voice drop. A low octave sound laces his words with lust and a tenderness that forces you to focus on only Yoongi.

Your body feels needy. You tell yourself it's because you've been going through a dry spell. But as he lifts your sweater feeling his touch brush against your skin, you felt every nerve come alive. Your sensitive nipples beg for his attention like the pooling heat between your legs. This man had an effect on you that could never be expected of one you knew for less than 24 hours.

You're so caught up in how good this feels that you don't hear neither him or Namjoon calling your name.

What finally snaps you out of it is the feel of lips trailing up your neck, taking a slow inhale against your skin before finding your ear. Yoongi bites down on the lobe and whispers the command, "Answer."

You open your eyes, questioning when exactly did you close them?

Namjoon continues to watch you but you had completely forgotten about him. You glance at Yoongi only to see him wearing a playful and smug smirk.

You clear your throat shaking your head slightly. "My ex..."

"Oh yeah?" Yoongi replies.

Namjoon speaks up, "Yeah, really I'm her ex-fiancé. She probably mentioned me in conversation."

Yoongi chuckles and leans down. An unexpected kiss presses into your neck and a hand crawls up beneath your sweater stopping just below your breast. You can't stop the moan that slips. "We've been too busy for conversation."

"Who is this guy Y/N?"

"Nah! Nevermind that...how many times have I told you not to show up at my house unannounced?"

"I don't care. I'll keep showing up if that is what it takes for you to give us another chance."

"Why? What happened to the bitch you were fucking days after we got engaged, she get bored?" His brow furrows.

"Then this is payback? Alright, you can have your revenge. You can hurt me much as you wan-"

"Jeez, so noisy," Yoongi scratches the back of his head squinting as he makes an irritated expression.

"Y/N seriously! Who is this?"

"I'm her man...now get lost."

"Yah! I'll leave wh-" The sudden shut of your door cuts Namjoon off.

Hard knocks erupt, Yoongi sticks his finger in his ear. You smile while shaking her head, "Was that really necessary?"

He shrugs, "You actually went on with that punk?" Yoongi follows you back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, he wasn't always that bad. We met back in highschool. I was looking for a tutor and he happen to be a volunteer. We got to know each other and eventually started dating. After finishing college we moved into a condo and things at that time were really good. Least that's how it seemed for me. One day I came home and there in our bed was my fiance fucking some other woman."