||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Începe de la început

"Sir I tried to stop them but they are not listening" Deepika said while vivaan nodded at her at looked at inspector for the reason of his sudden visit.

"Mr vivaan Singhania, you are under arrest!!" Inspector said .

"For what?" Vivaan asked relaxing on his chair seeing his behaviour made inspector fist his hand at the lack of respect.

Vivaan looked at the name tag of inspector which is showing Sunil srivastav.

"Purvi Swami was murdered and you were among the three members whom she met at last"inspector replied.

"So, you will arrest me because I just met her? Is it a reason?" Vivaan said while crossing the table and standing infront of the inspector leaning to the table and folding his hands near the chest while looking at him with challenging expression.

"We got have her phone conversation proof in which you are trying to blackmail her for something and you had warned her if she opened her mouth you will kill her and on the same day she got murdered " this time he won't let singhania win for sure .

"Inspector are you serious..is this a proof ..GET A VALID PROOF then we will talk" vivaan chuckled and said he turned to walk towards his chair but halted his steps listening the inspector words .

"Is this also not enough?" Inspector asked showing the customised bracelet which belongs to vivaan .

"Not only this we have cctv recording of hotel in which she was staying and you went to visit her on the same day of your reception" the satisfaction to arrest a singhania is ozing out from his tone .

"Will you come or we have to drag you" inspector said while holding vivaan from his collar making Deepika widened her eyes and she put her hand on mouth to stop her yell. Deepika is afraid not for her sir but for the inspector who came to arrest him . They think arresting a singhania is that easily. Whoever think that vivaan Singhania is jolly happy person are not aware of his dark personality which every singhania mens have. He won't harm you until you won't harm him.

"I will come" vivaan said but the satisfaction which inspector should get from arresting him was not happening. The smirk on vivaan face is warning the inspector for his upcoming actions which he will face for not only arresting him but also putting hand on vivaan singhania collar .

"Not always your surname will save you Mr Singhania " inspector said gritting his teeth and spitting fire from his eyes . Inspector tried to handcuffed him but he denied it .

"Then I am promising you I will get free from this without using my surname" the confidence in vivaan tone made the inspector scared for a time.

"I be free from this quickly but what about you ..who will save you" vivaan said with his gruff voice and walked out from the cabin with inspectors following behind him.

Media surrounded him as soon as he came out from the cabin and started to ask questions. Police tried to not let them reach near him.

"Is it true Mr Singhania that you murdered miss purvi swami?"

"Are you cheating on your wife with purvi swami?"

"Does your uncle , Mr shlok Singhania is aware about it?"

"Did you killed miss purvi Swami to hide your affair?"

Till the time dhriti reached near vivaan they already took him to police station. Not able to understand anything she called shashvat who picked up her call after two rings .

"Shashvat....?" Dhriti said trying to form the words.

"Dhriti what happened ?are you okay?"