Ya'll Okay?

"I DO KNOW MY ABCS!!! DO INSULT ME HALT!"

"YOU DON KNOW THE ABC!"

"I DO! LOOK: ABDCVHI.."

"WILL! THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES! YOU DON'T EITHER KNOW YOUR NUMBERS!"

"I DO! STOP IT HALT! YOU ARE MAKING FUN OF ME! I DO: 1342819!"

"HOW COULD THERE BE TWO 'ONES'?!?! HOW??? HOW, WILL?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, YOU BIG DUMMY! YOUR STUPID-"

"NO COFFEE FOR YOU!"

"I DON'T CARE, HALT! I DON'T CARE YOU – BUMBLE BEE!"

"WHAT KIND OF INSULT IS BUMBLEBEE, WII!"

"DON'T TALK TO ME!"

"HOW ARE YOU EVEN AN RANGER'S APPRENTICE? HOW? YOUR SIXTEEN AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NUMBERS OR ALPHABET!!"

"Uh...hey guys...everything – everything good?" Gilan poked his head in.

Will and Halt swiveled around.

"Yeah, everythings fine, GIlan," Will said, in his normal voice.

"Yeah, we're just acting out something. Nothing's wrong," Halt added, his voice slightly hurt.

"Ok..uh...carry on then..." and he ducked out the door.

Okay. Before you all think that I'm insane for writing this and wondering where in the world I came up with this story, let me explain.

This HAPPENED to me. (If you haven't noticed, a lot of my stories actually happen to me.) My friend and I (for some reason) were actually screaming this. In school. On the top of our lungs. So there you go. That's how I thought of the story.

Do you still think I'm insane?

I don't know if you'd be wrong. I can't say.

Anyways, what do you think of the story? funny? Odd? Weird? Horrible? Comment your opinion and share with your friends.