Where's My Coffee?!?

"Will!"

Will jumped, startled. He practically fell off his chair. He looked at the stormy figure standing by the table, and had a good idea why Halt was mad.

"What?" Will asked, a little annoyed.

"Where's my coffee?" Halt growled.

Will gave an innocent shrug. "I don't know? Isn't it on the table where you left it?"

Halt gave a hard-look to Will. He grit his teeth, saying, "Do you see it on the table? Because I don't!"

Will assumed a confused look. "Well I don't know, Halt."

Halt stalked over, standing over Will. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Will stared back, refusing to give in.

"Will, I am your master and I demand you tell me where you hid it!" Halt yelled.

Will allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips. "No can do, Halt. But I'll give you a hint."

Will continued on, before Halt exploded. "Either you get the hint or you don't get the coffee."

"Or I shoot you with my arrow and revoke you coffee privileges for a month," Halt snarled in a low voice.

"It's in this room." Will waved his hand around the room they were in. "Your coffee is somewhere in this room."

"Will, I'm not looking for it!"

Will shrugged. "Well then you have to make a new cup of coffee... Oh! Wait! We just ran out of coffee beans," he looked mock-disappointed. "Guess you better find it."

Halt silently promised to get Will back. somehow, he'd get revenge.

He started towards the kitchen, opening a cabinet. After one, he announced, "Alright, I searched, where is it?" But Will just raised his eyebrow.

"Halt, you need to try harder than that!"

Halt continued to search for another two minutes. Finally, he found it (after a couple more hints) in the oven. Halt grabbed and took a deep gulp, draining it. He turned back to Will and approached him, growling.

"Get... into... the ... tree... now..." Halt spaced his words out, making sure WIll understood completely.

Will smiled and walked outside. He climbed up the big oak tree in the front yard, and settled on a thicker branch. He knew that in a few moments he'd be uncomfortable and that he'd barely get any sleep that night, but it was worth it.

Dedicated to my friend, who actually did this to me with my slurpee.