ch. 30

one of my fav chapters. enjoy!

April 5th 8:45 am

April 5th
8:45 am

*buzzz buzzzz*

Reaching for her phone Ja'liyah got up turning the alarm off. Looking at the time she rolled her eyes.

She had an alarm set for 8:30 she must've slept through the first alarm.

She picked up the monitor and looked at Kyla asleep in her room. She had moved her crib into her room since Kyla sleep through the night now. Really it was because Ja'liyah wasn't with that fucking in the same room as her child, regardless of her age and her being in her crib shit was not cool to her.

Once August sent the eyes and eggplant emoji last night. Letting her know he was coming back  she decided she had too. After they fucked he stayed with her until she was fully asleep he had already explained to her that he was going to leave to meet up with his niggas at the 'house' after.

Going to the bathroom she turned on the shower letting it heat up she wanted to take a steaming hot shower.

She was anxious more than anything. She realized she was on her shit so it was no need to be scared. Her baby was well taken care of and happy. So this meeting wasn't fucking with her like it was two days ago. She was just ready to know what the hell they wanted with her.

Going back to her phone she decided to order some breakfast  instead of cooking. Just as she put her order in her phone went off with a FaceTime call. It was Aug.

'Hey mama' he greeted, She seen he was in his car and his eyes was low as hell

'Hey pa, you get some sleep yet?' She asked him concerned with how tired he looked

'Na come open the do' she heard his car door open

This man.

Going to the front door she opened it and seen him walking up to her with a bouquet of pink flowers

"What is this?" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug"

"Well yo zoom shit today with them people right?" I walked backwards as he locked the door