Chapter 9: The Rainbooms Begin

Start from the beginning

Rarity: Rainbow Dash, I simply don't understand why you can't just play the guitar you have.

Vinyl: Well, if there's something wrong with it, I can check it out if you want.

Rainbow Dash then placed the guitar case on the counter and opened it. It looks like it was broken beyond repair. Rarity gasps.

(Y/N): Uh, I'm not much of a musician expert, but this looks like it's not gonna be fixed.

Vinyl chuckled at your joke.

Vinyl: You're not wrong on that. She rocked this guitar so hard that it went way beyond the limit. This guitar is gone forever. Trust me, I know.

Rarity: Now I understand.

(Y/N): Well, it's time to look for a new one.

Pinkie Pie: How about this one?

She goes to grab a purple guitar with black stripes.

Rainbow Dash: No.

Pinkie Pie: Lookie here.

She then holds a banjo.

Rainbow Dash: No.

Pinkie Pie: Super groovy!

She's now holding a tuba. You then mutter under your breath.

(Y/N): (muttering) Eso no es una guitarra, Pinkie.

(Author's note: Translates to That's not a guitar, Pinkie.)

Rainbow Dash: No.

Applejack then walks to Rainbow Dash.

Applejack: Well, whatcha lookin' for?

Rainbow Dash: That's the problem! I need something that looks as awesome as I'm gonna make it sound.

(Y/N): So basically something that keeps up with you?

Rainbow Dash: Exactly.

Rainbow Dash gasps when she sees a red double-neck guitar with stars and lightning bolts on it.

Vinyl: You wanna double-neck guitar? There are a few of them left in the world!

Your thoughts: I've never seen that before.

The eager Rainbow Dash then grabs the guitar, but then Trixie also grabs the guitar.

Rainbow Dash: Hands off my guitar, Trixie!

Trixie: Trixie touched it first Rainbow Dash!

Applejack: Sounds to me like this is making for a nice friendly competition.

Rainbow Dash: Alright, let's see who plays best.

Trixie: A shred off?

Rainbow Dash: Shred on!

(Y/N): Alright. I'll be the referee.

You grab two guitars and give them to Rainbow Dash and Trixie. Then you go over the rules.

(Y/N): Okay, let me go over the rule. The first one to stop playing loses. A solo guitar play for each of you. Alright, now shred.

Rainbow Dash and Trixie start shredding each other. Trixie was about to take victory.

Your thoughts: I never thought Trixie was that good with a guitar. Wow.

Then you notice something is happening to Rainbow Dash. An electric aura formed around her and she floated into the air while obtaining pony ears and tail, as well as wings. She then hit the ground with a Sonic Rainboom and defeated Trixie. The girls applaud while you are shocked. Rainbow Dash looks at you.