"Grandma, trust me. You like seafood!" I grabbed her arm and wanted to enter the restaurant where the guy worked I thought my heart belonged to.

And honestly, I just wanted to come here to see him and my grandma was my trusted companion.

I could go out without my mother or Junseo nipping at my heels.

"Okay, have it your way, but we could have picked a classier one. " my Grandma sighed and patted my hand.

"Bourgeois food is the best grandma!" I kissed her cheek and we went inside.

The restaurant was busy and we sat down at a free table.

"It's nice that I can spend some time with you. Are you really okay Y/n?" My grandma looked at me worriedly.

"I'm okay." I said because I didn't want her to know what was really going on with me.

I kept looking at the door that led into the kitchen of the restaurant, hoping he would come out.

"Do you love him?" my grandma suddenly asked me and I looked at her and cleared my throat.

"Who?" I asked in return.

"Well Junseo!" said my grandma.

Instead of saying anything, I just smiled and sighed slightly.

"You barely looked at him at dinner, let alone touched him lovingly!" she said.

"Let's not talk about Junseo Grandma, let's enjoy the food. What are you hungry for?" I asked her and reached for the menu when I suddenly ...

"Have you chosen yet?"... I heard.

My head snapped up and my heart went from zero to one hundred.

"Hi!" came out of my throat in a squeak.

Jungkook smiled... " Hey ice princess?"

"You know each other?" my grandma asked.

"Oh...yes...Grandma this is Jungkook, one of the new drivers on Appa's team."

"Oh.Hello...!" my grandma held out her hand to him... "That's why you wanted to come here!" she looked at me.

"Uhm...!" I looked at Jungkook sheepishly.... " No.... I just ... didn't have the chance to eat here last time... That's why..."

Jungkook grinned... " Oh y/n loves to stalk me."

"What? No..no....!" I would have loved to fall into a deep hole.

"So Sannakji sounds good!" my grandma said and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

" Y/n ? And what for you? Or do you still not dare!" he winked at me.

"Sannakji!" I said mumbling and my appetite was gone.

"I'll be right back!" he said and left.

"Nice young man. How does such a down-to-earth boy come to be a racing driver!" said his grandma.

"I don't know! I hardly know him!" I sighed and leaned back." I'd like to get to know him!" I mumbled.

"He seems to have a crush on you!" she said.

"What?" my heart was pounding, but not because I was in love, but because I was afraid that my grandma...

"Child. I'm so old, I can smell infatuation for miles. And this young man is totally in love. ....in you!" she looked at me. Her expression serious.

"You should make it clear to him that you're taken. That's not a good idea."

"Grandma, I...!"

"Go!" she said and made a gesture with her hand.