"Yeah, Kim. He's King Monkey and he was the one who pulled that harmful prank on me over a year ago by Chloe's request. He did apologize for that" Ladybug said.

"What?!" Panthera exclaimed.

"Yeah, he thought it was just a practical prank but he wasn't seeing he was hurting my feelings, making me afraid of falling in love again until I met Adrien" Ladybug said.

"And I gave into my anger attacking him," Cat Noir said.

"All of this because of Chloe's doing? No wonder she hasn't learned about responsibility with herself. I'm so sorry you went through all that" Blu Tembo said.

"But Paris no longer has to deal with her reign. She lost all power of that, Chico" Panthera said.

"Yeah. She only enjoyed my suffering" Ladybug said.

"Well, now it's her turn to suffer and see if that's how she likes that in her perspective," Blu Tembo said.

"I wouldn't go that far, Chico. I would call it a curse for her" Panthera said.

"Sorry," Blu Tembo replied.

"Well, so far from what you said about this Kim guy, I just hope he learns to never do that again. Especially learn that animals have feelings like everyone else" Panthera said.

"He did and I accepted his apology," Ladybug said.

"Good. Wait...do you hear something?" Panthera's cat ears flicked at what sounded like multiple dogs and cats barking and meowing in the distance.

"I hear it. It's just dogs and cats. Nothing to worry about" Cat Noir said.

"No. Their sounds are more distressed than regular" Panthera said.

"What?!" Blu Tembo looked down and saw one blue dog with a familiar hoodie on, "The Akuma's turning people into dogs and cats!"

"Look!" Cat Noir sees some of those familiar dogs and cats like their teammates.

"The blue dog must be Argos!" Ladybug figured.

"Purple Tigress?" Panthera recognizes the cat with stripes.

"MEOW!!!" Cat Purple tigress meowed.

The heroes jumped off the roof to get a look at them and indeed it was them.

"I'm a college student in animal studies. Ummm....can you talk?" Panthera asked.

"Of course, I can talk! That akuma turned everyone into dogs and cats because the victim got fired by the vet" Dog Argos growled.

"Okay! Okay! Calm down. You look like you want to bite on something out of anger" Panthera studied canines when they are angry they get this emotional need to chew angrily on their chew toy.

"Only you four can help us now" Rena Rouge appeared as an orange and white Pomeranian.

"That akuma feels angry that she lost her job! It was her dream!" Dog Pigella said.

"What happened?" Ladybug asked.

"She was being accused of doing her job horribly. When she tried to reason with her boss, he just straight up fired her" Dog Pigella explained.

"Ay, puñeta" Panthera groaned.

"And her boss is on the run to get away from her. We hid him so we can face against her but whenever someone looks into her eyes of a dog or cat, they get transformed" Dog Argos explained.

"Got it. We'll find her and find out where her akuma is" Cat Noir said.

"Panthera?" Blu Tembo noticed his partner enjoying this too much by scratching Dog Argos' ears.