I froze and a shadow of a man passed in my peripheral vision. the man sat at the table across from me. I slowly worked up the courage to drag my eyes up from my noodles after a few seconds to see none other than Harry Styles sitting at the table across from me. I smiled and nodded "Yeah, I am" I replied.

Before he could say anything else the waitress from our last trip came to our Table. She stood next to Harry, flipped her freshly dyed, long, dark brown hair over her shoulder and leaded a little too far over showing off a lot of cleavage to take Harry's order.

"So, Mr Styles, what can I get you this evening" she said with a flirty giggle.

Harry blushed and I laughed out loud catching the attention of another waitress, who must've been Kristen's friend and was listening in to the conversation as she wore a amused smile on her face.

"Um, I'll just have an errr, a bowl of whatever Tay's eating, please?" he said.

"Yes, of course. That's the most manners I've heard from you in a while" she gave a wink and Harry choked on the water he was drinking. laughed out loud and I could hear the other waitress give a giggle too.

Once she'd left and Harry had composed himself, he turned to me with a friendly smile. Harry and I got along really well when Zayn introduced us and I guess I could count us as being friends.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"The same as you, I've had a busy day and didn't feel like cooking so I was just going to come i and get some take-home food and sneak out the back way but I saw you sitting alone and friends don't let friends eat noodles alone in a restaurant" he said matter of factly.

"Thanks," I smiled back at him.

"SO, how have you been Taylor?" he asked unsurely like he didn't know whether i would answer honestly or not.

"I've been.... lonely." I said and looked down at my noodles.

It was silent for a few minutes until i looked up to meet his eyes, shyly. "So is he." Harry said and I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out who Harry was refering to.

"Haz, why did he tweet this before?" I asked and showed him my phone where it was open on the Twitter text message notification.

"Well, sometimes it's hard to figure out his tweets, but I guess he's trying to say that someone doesn't know the whole truth or doesn't believe it and the dedication means that this message was to someone. Zayn only tweets indirectly or even directly to people he really cares about" Harry said looking between my phone and I.

A feeling of love washed over me. He did care about me. I smiled softly.

"What's that grin for missy?" harry said trying to be cheeky.

"He cares" i mumbled still smiling.

"Duh" Harry said "What makes you think he didn't?".

"Erm, the photos of them, he was texting her while he was with me and then I woke up and he wasn't there" I said softly, feeling like it was a perfectly rational explanation.

"Who?" Harry asked confused just as the other waiter from before came with Harry's food.

"Hi, I'm Ash. Kristen has finished for the night so I will be your waitress for the rest of this evening. Also, stop flirting with the staff, pop star" she said with a smile that said she really wasn't being too serious, placed down Harry's food and left with a smile.

Harry and I smiled and returned to our conversation.

"Cher" I said simply trying not to look too jealous.

Harry barked out his loud, laugh then quickly clapped his large hands over his mouth to contain his laughter.

"Seriously" he said trying not to giggle again.

"You think he is with ... CHER?! hahahahaha and He thinks..." he was cut off by our phones both buzzing on the table. Another tweet notification:

"Aw. Wait, he thinks what, Harry?" I asked intently, quickly distracted from the sweet indirect.

"He thinks you want that guy you go to uni with, who was with you on your birthday. I'm pretty sure he left because he was jealous and you were being cold because you were jealous." he said quickly.

oh.

"We're so stupid." i said with a sigh.

"You know you're all he talks about right? He has your insty and see's all your silly selfies and smiles like a totally love struck puppy every time, especially in the green rooms before interviews. He has your tweets texted to his phone like you get his. Im surprised that the whole world doesn't know your name, what you look like a ever second of the day, who you are, your silly love of vegemite (Niall still doesn't get it) and how you completely are the only girl he sees. The boys and I do." he told me.

To say I was shocked Zayn knew all these things, and Harry did too would be an understatement.

I pulled out my phone quickly and opened my twitter app and shot off two quick tweets.

We took a hilarious picture for my instagram of ,me with noodles hanging out of my mouth and harry using his as a pretend microphone as they were wrapped around his chop sticks.

Then:

Before I hit send I showed harry who grinned widely and nodded.