Last Part

Days passed Arbaaz started to recovered but still he can’t walk by himself he need someone for support and Ayan is here then when fear.He take care of him like elder brothers even though he was their baby but he can’t see them in pain he show his cute strictness toward him which caused he recovered too early and now everything is going perfect but Arbaaz he started to show his tantrums too like Ayan,He is mature but still he is on bed from passed few days and always eat medicines without any problem but now it’s enough he don’t want to be treated like patient anymore.

“Please Big B I don’t want to eat this anymore please”Arhaan,
Armaan looks at him with disbelief while Ayan and Rihaan sit beside him while hugging each other like babies.

“Bub it’s important na only 4 days left then no need to bear this all,And you know na how much this important after all you are a Doctor”Arhaan said softly and caressed his cheeks but Arbaaz looked away angrily.

“Doctor my foot,I don’t want and that’s final”Arhaan and Arman on the edge of losing their control,while Arbaaz who still remains his attitude.

“Arbaaz,I will give you 5 seconds after countdown you didn’t take this,then no one is going to be worse than me”Arhaan said angrily and Arbaaz started to whine,Ayan cups his face cutely.

“Dadu you are big boy right and brave too,this is just a small tablet,please don’t be stubborn it’s good for your health,I want to see you fit and fine please”They look at him with an amused face.

“Ahh fine but only for your cute face”Arbaaz said and gulped down medicines and they all smiled at him,Arbaaz made faces and hugged Ayan who giggled and patted his head.

“Good boy”Ayan praised him. They all chuckled and Arbaaz looked at them with puppy faces.

“Big B can I go outside,I want to go please”He whined like babies,Arhaan smiled and looked at Arman who thought for sometime and then nodded with a smile,Arbaaz became happy and high five with Rihaan.

“But be careful,don’t be brats”Arhaan and Arman warned them they nodded innocently and they smiled.

After some hours the trio left the house,they parked their car near Beach which is Arbaaz fav place,They took Arbaaz near beach.

“Thank you so much you both are the best”He hugged Rihaan and Ayan who hugged him too.

“Bhai you deserve more than this,this is nothing in front what you did for us”Rihaan said and pull Arbaaz’s cheeks who slap his hand and pinch on Ayan’s nose who glare at them and then get a idea,he started to splash water on them,they all started to play in water,After 3 hours they return to home,Arhaan and Arman look at them and become shocked.

“Oh God,what the hell is this?Did we not warn you not to be brat?”Arman burst on the trio gulp.

“First go and change before you catch a cold,and you who made you doctor you idiot”Arhaan questioned Arbaaz who showed him teeth.

“You”He said and walked toward his room,Ayan and Rihaan ran from there before Arman and Arhaan scolded them more..

Ayan was struggling with his clothes then he smile at Arhaan who enter his room and come near him.Arhaan started to help him in clothes and then carry him to washroom and give him shower then he make him sat on the bed and dry his hairs,Ayan shivered and smiled,Arhaan’s eyes fell on his chest,he caresses his cut and Look at Ayan.

“Is it still painful?”He asked in a hurtful voice,Ayan grabbed his hand and gave a soft kiss.

“No,I am fully fine,Baba now you don’t have to worry,I am a big boy”Arhaan rolls his eyes and pulls both his cheeks.