I nodded, grabbed his hand and started walking again.

   "You can be smart sometimes."

   "Thank you?"

   I chuckled. Jay may not be the smartest or brightest but he can be the cutest and most amazing boyfriend.

   "Are we close yet? I'm scared.."

   "Almost there, I see light."

   I stopped, crouching down, dragging Jay under a bush. I peeked out and there I saw a large tree decorated with lanterns.

   "Woah..."

   Jay's eyes sparkles, his smile widened.

   "I think I'm gonna cry.."

   It is beautiful, but why would he cry-

  Then I turned my head, there they were, the two love-birds. They were sitting under the tree as if it was a picnic, well, maybe it is. They were laughing, talking and eating some really delicous-looking sandwich! Zane have never made those? Where did Harumi find those?

   "This sandwich is really good! Did you make it?"

   Lloyd asked, we weren't that far away anyways.

   "Yeah, I made it after you accept my invite. I had a blurry memory of my mom making it."

   Cutee! I wouldn't want to make anything like my mom..Seaweed bacon..Actually those were okay just not really my thing-

   "Well..your mom is a great chef and so are you!"

   Aww...my baby Lloyd is making a compliment! I think he doesn't know what he said, so oblivous..

   "Why are you attacking me with compliments today?"

   Harumi asked.

   "Ooo! So it's not his first compliment to her~"

   Jay whispered to me, I nodded, we thought of the same thing.

   "Because you deserve it!"

   My mouth were wide open. He said that! He really said that!! I don't care if he means it as a friend, I'm not taking chances! Jay had the same expression as me, we both whisper-scream.

   "AHHHHHHH!!! THEY'RE SO DATING!!"

   Jay whisper-screamed. This time, I nodded with more energy. AND HARUMI'S BLUSHING!

   "Then why can't you accept my compliments?"

   Yeah, Lloyd! Why??

   "When did I say I didn't accept it? It's just, I get compliments everyday.."

   "Wow..Way to break someone's heart Lloyd.."

   I whispered, I can't keep defending you anymore Lloyd.. He also made Harumi frowned. I think he noticed what he said because he's raising his eyebrows.

   "But...I like yours the best!"

   Nevermind-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm acting like Skylor but this is VALID!!

   "Did you hear that Nya??"

   "Mhm! Yes I did Jay, yes I did! We should have brought a recorder!"

   "Thanks.." Harumi replied

   Why aren't they talking?? Did they hear us talking? This silence is killing me!

  "I made these sandwiches because I know you like sweets!"

   Harumi quickly broke the silence.

   "Really? That's very thoughtful of you. How did you know?"