CHAPTER 47

MAEVE ROGERS
I was sitting on the counter, covered in flour, my arms crossed, glaring at Vince, who was making pasta so casually as if he didn't dump a half of the flour bag on the both of us.

"What sauce would you like?", that little fucker, "I'll make a sauce with your fucking blood", he smirked, planting a kiss on my lips, "you're so cute".

"Ugh, shut the fuck up", I rolled my eyes, jumping from the counter, opening the fridge, someone entering the kitchen, "what happened here".

I grabbed a bottle of water, moving my floury bangs out of my face, "that stupid fucker decided it'd be a good idea to make a cake out of me", Romeo smiled down at me, bending down to peck my lips.

"What're you making", he grabbed my waist, holding me close to him, "just pasta, mom's recipe".

"You know what, I think I'lI pass", I don't want anything to do with his mom, Vince groaned, finally throwing the pasta in the water, "you will forgive her eventually, I just know you will".

"Maybe in your fucking dreams, I do".

"We're going to the club tonight".

"Okay, have fun".

"You're coming with us, Maevey", Romeo ran his fingers over my cheek, kissing my neck, "yeah, I'm not going to that club again".

"Baby, come on, it's not that bad, maybe it'll help you understand your needs".

Ever since that night, we got insanely close, which I promised myself would never happen.

Never say never, I guess?.

I'm allowing them to kiss me more freely now, and we're hanging out a lot more, I don't know, they're nicer, and sweeter, they make me feel things, weird things, I don't know how to explain it.

"We said we're taking it step by step", Gio walked downstairs, followed by Xavier, Nico is probably at the office again, I feel like he's avoiding me, I've barely seen him lately.

Gio stole a soft kiss, cupping my cheek, god damn it, this guy's tongue is fucking amazing, "I'll be in the shower, have fun without me", I got out of Romeo's grip, walking upstairs.

I had a quick shower, just washing all the flour off of me, coming out with a towel wrapped around me, my hair wet.

"Hey princess", I yelped, jumping in my place, Nico laughing as I turned around, Hera's head resting on his thigh, "come "ere", he stood up, grabbing my waist, pulling me towards him, "hi", he hummed, pecking my lips.

"If you're here to convince me to come with you tonight, the answer is simply, no", he clicked his tongue, slowly letting go of me, "we don't want you to stay alone, darling, not after what happened"

I went to the closet, picking out a sweatpants, a sweatshirt, it's cold, I'm planning to stay in, read in the library, and watch the rain, "won't James be here?".

"Apparently, he has a date", a date?!, and the fucker didn't even bother to tell me?!, "what the fuck do you mean, a date?!".

"I don't know, he said he has a date with this woman, Ariana?, Ara?, oh, Aria, that was her name", she did tell me she was talking to a hot single dad, but she didn't tell me it was fucking James!.

"I'll kill him", I opened the door, James standing there, I'm such a serious matter that makes me want to kick his fucking balls, "how did you contact Aria", he turned around, looking at Nico behind me.

"glielo hai detto?", (did you tell her), Nico shrugged, not minding it, really, "okay, I may have, or may have not, stole your phone for like a couple minutes while you were asleep, got her number and social media".