CHAPTER 22

XAVIER BIANCHI
I kissed her forehead softly after cuffing her hands to the chain, slowly taking her collar off, placing the blanket on top of her, quietly leaving the room, walking towards the office, I'll fucking kill that mother fucker.

"Call him from her phone, now", I said as soon as I got inside the office, slamming the door shut, Vince taking her phone out of the drawer, calling Emilio, "hello, Maeve?".

"You little fucker!", I snatched the phone from Vince, running my fingers through my hair, "oh, hello there, Xavier".

"You stupid fuck, where is my sister?!", I shouted through the phone, gritting my teeth, "she's right here with me actually, I would've let you talk with her, but I don't know".

"I swear to fucking god, Rivera-", I stopped talking as soon as I heard her voice, "Xavie-!", the rest was muffled, "figlio di una puttana del cazzo, I'll fucking kill you!" (son of a fucking bitch).

"It was nice talking to you, Bianchi, but I think I'll hang up now", Nico lift his head up, Emilio hanging up, "that little fucker...".

"What", I threw the phone on the table, sitting down, running my hands through my hair, face palming myself, "I said the same thing to him when I found Maeve talking on the phone with him, in Berlin".

"We're going to Spain, I don't give a flying fuck, I want my sister back".

"You know what he wants in exchange, right?", I sighed, nodding, "I'll go alone, you stay here with her".

"Are you sure?", I nodded again, standing up, "I'll book myself a flight for more two days or something, if I won't get to it in a week I'll come back and we'll figure out something alone", they nodded, standing up after me, "good night, see you tomorrow".

Ileft the office, checking if Maeve was asleep before going upstairs to my room, showering and changing my clothes, brushing my teeth before crushing into my bed, turning on the tv, face palming myself again.

"Lo ammazzo, cazzo", (I'll fucking kill him).

MAEVE ROGERS
"Baby", I whined, pushing whoever it was away, hearing rattling of a chain, making me sit up, confused, rubbing my eyes, hearing the rattling of a chain again.

I looked down at my arms, seeing chains on them, "what the fuck?!", I stood up, looking up at, apparently Romeo, "relax"

"Why should I?!, you fucking tied me to a chain during my sleep!", he sighed, just staring at me, "Xavier couldn't stay with you during your sleep, so he tied you down, that's it".

"Oh that's fucking it?!, no it's definitely not psychotic to tie me down while I'm fucking asleep".

"Judging by your past events, we can't trust you enough to wake up during the night to try and escape", that shut me up, a small frown appearing on my lips.

"Good, you're coming to the office with us today, darling", I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him confused, "your office is here".

"Oh no, Maevey, we have an office at the city, we need to go back, we worked from here because we got you, and needed to settle down, but now we are required, and I need you to dress formally enough", he unlocked the chains, making me cross my arms across my chest, "you have an hour, do whatever you need to do".

With that, he left the room, leaving me alone, rolling my eyes, taking the hood off of my head, what's with Xavier and making me smell like him?.

I turned on the tv, putting on some music, I fucking hate doing things in silence, I walked to the closet, picking a white button down shirt, buttoning only one butting, so it won't show my bra, with a black tennis's skirt, and a pair of black Bapesta shoes, I always wanted those shoes.