I wished I had known about this feature earlier. Remembering the “Narcissism” article they showed me before the drama shooting, I pressed approve.

[Real-time Monitoring Service has started.]

Then, reactions popped up in front of me like a live chat window.

[Guys, it’s just over, it’s over, we don’t even need to watch the next stage]

[Honestly, the next stage doesn’t even catch my eye ㅜㅜ Ah, has a (rookie) newcomer ever been this good~]

[Honestly, The Dawn should be treated as newcomers, it’s such a shame they can’t get the Rookie of the Year awardㅜ

└Discovery of the Year Awardㅎ

└Actually, I’ve been drinking kimchi soup]

[Congratulations to The Dawn for winning Discovery of the Year♡ I thought it would be tough since there were strong contenders this year, but it was really amazing. The other nominees also did great!!

└What’s that?

└Seo’s winning tactic technique #Let’sGo

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought for a moment they won itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

Everyone thinks the same.

Discovery of the Year Award.

It was an award that could be given to a group that, even if not a rookie within the year, had garnered the most attention as a new act. I turned to look at the members who were linking arms and cheerfully bouncing around without any expectations of winning.

“…”

They didn’t seem to anticipate winning the award at all.

Well, whatever…

Let them get flustered so they would end up crying on camera.

Just then, cheers erupted.

Waaaaah!

Right before the end of the first part, the next presenter took the stage. I knew who it was from the lineup, but it left a sour taste in my mouth to see them again.

“Really…”

It’s like they’re blatantly saying, “We’re from the same company that organized this event.”

“Hello, I’m Yu Jia.”

“And I’m Min Jiheon.”

They were cast members from Please Take the Camera.

The main investor of the awards show was one of the investors of Please Take the Camera. It was one thing to be involved, but they had plastered drama-related personnel all over the ceremony.

Moreover, because of the drama’s immense popularity, they seemed to have coordinated the outfits of Yu Jia and Min Jiheon to some degree in order to push them as the representative couple.

[The cast of Please Take the Camera seems to be really popular.]

Amidst appropriate jokes, they occasionally exchanged shy smiles and soft gazes, engaging in brief talks. Indeed, they exuded a professional demeanor.

[Yu Jia is a god.]

[Min Jiheon’s halo;; He’s really euaaaaaak]

[Ttaaaaaak, God]

[Euaaaaaak, our precious bunny!!!!!!]

…Me?

“Oh~, you’re on the screen, hyung.”