05. Sweet betrayal

[05]

˚₊‧✩*ੈ - Sweet betrayal- *ੈ✩‧₊˚

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"Come on, dance!!" I tiredly but enthusiastically moved my body to the beat with Abby as Freddy and Bonnie played music. The two of us spinning and grabbing each others hands to rock to the beat. "This is awesome!" Abby squealed, which I nodded in agreement, a smile behind my mask as I twirled her.

"Oooh! Get it!" I cheered Abby on childishly as she started to, 'break it down' which was just her doing weird moves with her arms and her crouching and hopping up, or spinning on the ground.

We of course, incorporated Chica into these dances as the chicken slowly moved her hands as if she were dancing.

I looked away for a second to see Abby on stage, In front of the large rabbit, and I noticed Vanessa running towards her. "Abby- Abby don't!" She yelled as Abby strung the guitar strings, cussing them to spark out, which, spark out enough to send her flying off stage and getting knocked out.

The few minutes of absolute panic and worry were from Mike and Vanessa, but I stared at the bunny, who didn't move, but stared at the child on the ground. Music stopping entirely.

The animatronics were gathered around her, and Mike and Vanessa were crouched on the floor. Abby finally responded after Mikes loud calls and coughed to the side as best she could, soot smeared on her face. "Is she dead?" I ask, getting a glare from Vanessa. "It was an actual question.." I mumbled underneath my breath.

God, that must of hurt like a bitch- or well, the headache she's about to get. "What happened..." Abby groggily said as Mike slowly helped her up. "It's okay Abby, you just had an accident, your okay.." Vanessa reassured, her voice soft as she outstretched her arms to take Abby into a hug, rubbing her back.

I felt jealous, I wanted a hug from Vanessa, Que the frowny face, but I'm joking. "I'm so sorry.." Vanessa's voice was a mimic of baby like- and she kept side eyeing Mike, and looking at him which I feel like was weird, and added unneeded attention.

"Hey... I'm gonna take her to the car." Lear my throat, helping Abby up as she tiredly leans on me, her body slumping slightly. I use my- best effort truly to pick her up, letting her arms wrap around me. Straining my back, I turn around to bid goodbye to the animatronics.

"Bye guys, we had fun." I smile to them as Abby waves, yet keeps her head down in the crook of my neck.

I slowly made my way outside as the two adults follow silently, and quickly went to the car to set Abby inside, and buckled her in as she rests her head against the seatbelts belt.

I spare a glance back at Vanessa and Mike, but get I get in as Abby whispers to me as if they could hear. "Are Mikey and Vanessa fighting..?" She asks, to which I couldn't help but shrug. "Probably, he must of said something stupid."

Abby nods, but her expression was tense. And Mike got in the car, his expression fallen. "She looked angry... why does everyone always look at you that way?..." Abby asks, her expression sad.

Okay. Wow that hurt, it was absolutely sad to hear her ask him that, everyone? Who deserves that? I spare a glance to Mike in the mirror up top to see his expression.. he was exhausted, and sad. But he didn't answer Abby.