Part 34

»You don't want me to forget it this time right?«
Chan ended up staying over at Changbin's house. They had dinner together and now rested on the couch.
»No, not this one«
Changbin's house felt so comfortable to Chan already. He got sleepy but still wanted to talk for a while.
»Alright... I definitely won't«
Talking about things like this felt so exciting, Chan felt the need to shake his hands but he hid the motion from Changbin.

»Can we call this one our first kiss and not the one back then?«
Chan felt courageous enough to cuddle against Changbin. The other embraced him warmly in his arms. It felt like heaven.
»I mean, back at the party was great but we don't have to count it if you don't want to«
Chan tried hard to remember the party kiss in detail but the memories only came to him in little split seconds.
Changbin looked like he remembered pretty clearly.
»You were a great kisser from the start«
»Ahh don't say that«
Chan buried his face in his hands.
»Well, I'm just glad you're calling it the "first kiss"... I hope that means there's more to come«
Changbin giggled while Chan tried to hide deeper and deeper.

»You're making me so nervous, do you know that?«
Chan felt hesitant about admitting to something like this but he was sure the other would take it as a compliment.
»Oh I hoped so«
Changbin looked as proud as Chan predicted.
With every confident look showing on the other's face, Chan felt like he should try to beat him at it. Maybe he was still feeling a bit helpless now but he swore to get more teasing as well.

Chan's thoughts were drawn to the beautiful flower bouquet that was waiting for him back home. He thought about how he could return the act of kindness. What kind of present would Changbin like? Suddenly he wanted to know everything about him.
»What's your favorite color, Binnie
Chan still felt a bit nervous about calling him by this cute nickname but it just matched his personality so well.
The other thought for a second before replying.
»Red maybe. Or pink«
He sounded as if it was important to him so Chan made sure to keep it in mind, then again Changbin was always enthusiastic about everything.

»You're so cute, Binnie«
Chan pulled together all of his braveness and tried to sound as casual as possible as he brushed a hand over the other's dark wavy hair.
Changbin giggled but then switched his mood.
»Does this seem cute to you?!«
He got dramatically defensive, straightened his posture, and flexed an arm in a threatening manner.
»Extremely cute«
Chan just grinned at him as the other let himself fall back again.
He turned around and pouted but then surprisingly layed his hand onto Chan's thigh without looking at him.

»It's really nice to have you here«
He spoke calmly again while Chan was freezing up.
»I need you with me more often«
Chan liked the slight desire in his voice and wondered how far it would go.
»We already see each other a lot«
Changbin was still not looking at him but he was sure if he was, Chan would have started to tremble.
»I know... I just wish I could have you with me at all times«
Chan felt his heartbeat go twice as fast.
»I'm here now«
With that, Changbin took his arm and pulled him onto his chest, hugging him tightly.
Chan felt so safe.