⚔9⚔

AN: Forgot to say this. Fuck Seasons 5ish-8 of Voltron. This is how I would write it and, no, Lotor isn't evil. He was an abuse victim, so he gets a dam redemption. Yes, fuck the Voltron creators and (by the way) Haggar/Honerva gets no quiznacking redemption.

After a very tense discussion in the Bridge, Shiro exited with an annoyed face and a deep frown.

Lance turned to Lotor. 'I'm all for peace and having you on the throne would help, but not at the cost of a very large fight. We have very little time to plan something like this. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the training room with Red.'

Not even thirty minutes later, Lance was called from her room because Shiro had gone and acted by himself again.

They wormholed there, Lance leading the other three.

'Looks llike the party's getting into fullswing!' she laughed with delight as she shot several fighters, pushing back her fierce anger and disappointment at Shiro.

'We got your back, Shiro,' Hunk said.

'Okay, team. Let's form Voltron,' Shiro said.

Voltron defeated many more cruisers, watching them crash and burn, many even retreated.

Then Voltron landed. It landed with a thud and dust clouds rose.

They watched as Lotor climbed the steps with a stick burning from a magenta flame.

The pillar at the top glowed as the flame lit it up.

'The flame is lit. Bow to your emperor,' the Galra next to Lotor said, kneeling.

Every Galra still there lowered to one knee, head bowed.

Lance watched, a sense of deja vu washing over her.

~~~

'Mr Holt, this is for a summer camp I attended years ago. Give this pen and note to the man in the wheelchair—his name is Chiron—or someone who may be standing at the entrance. Tell them it is from Percy Jackson. The camp is at Long Island Sound, it has a strawberry field and sells strawberries.'

'Of course,' Sam agreed warmly and Lance's concern washed away.

After sending Sam off with a video of messages from Hunk, Lance and Pidge for family (and camp) and friends back home, the Castle was piloted to the Galra's main ship.

They entered the ship without hastle, a surprise because last time they were always fighting, and entered the throne room.

'Thank you for comin, my friends,' Lotor greeted warmly. 'I have prepared a new imperial banner to herald our alliance. This is the same symbol that flew over our father's when they worked together as the original Paladins of Voltron. I hope that we can return the universe to that golden age.'

The paladins (and Coran) walked forward, stopping a few metres away from Lotor.

After pleasantried and Lotor pulling Allura to help him with something, a Galra sentry accompanied Lance, Hunk and Pidge.

'So we're free to roam around Galra HQ and have some fun?' Hunk asked the sentry.

'What is fun?' replied the sentry.

Lance raised an eyebrow and smirked. 'You're about to find out.'

'Lance, it's a robot. It can't have fun,' Pidge stated. 'Unless... I reprogram it.'

'Take us to the sentry repair centre!' Hunk exclaimed excitedly, his helmet being tossed to the side and hitting another sentry on the head.

~~~