⚔2⚔

AN: Here it is. Thanks for reading!

Lance and Hunk were in their respective Lions, with Lance's having multiple Blade members.

The Blue and Yellow Lions are being chased after by Galra fighter jets, multiple exploding behind them.

"About 30 ticks to the drop zone. You ready, Kolivan?" Lance questioned with a grin, adrenaline running through her.

"Affirmative," he answered calmly.

A laser blast sounded and Blue suddenly swirved, causing the Blade mebers to hold onto the handles from the cieling tighter.

"Hold on! Evasive action underway!"

Blue and Yellow shoot the towers, easily destroying them.

The flew over a small cliff and then Hunk looked at his screen worriedly.

"Lance, I think we just passed the drop zone," he stated.

Lance smiled softly at Hunk's calm tone. He would normally be panicked, but Hunk had come a long way.

Registering his words, she answered, "We're under heavy fire, there's no way we can stop here. Kolivan, any ideas?"

After a moment's thought, Kolivan replied, "Open the hatch. We'll take it from here."

Lance shrugged, pressed a button and heard Kolivan shout, "Go! Go! Go!"

The Blade mebers jumped out, Kolivan making sure everyone was out before following. Lance closed the hatch and flew away from the ground.

She caught sight of the Marmorans running with their arms behind their backs and burst out laughing.

Before Hunk could ask, Lance spoke, "The Marmorans are all weebs. Their Naruto running!"

Hunk let out a deep chuckle at that, then both Paladins became serious.

The two Lions were being followed again, so they split. Half the fighters followed Hunk and the other half followed Lance.

She shot ice at one and two more were still following her.

Then Lance flew extremely close to the side of the cliff, effortlessly pulling up. One fighter managed to follow, but the other (not sadly) slammed into the cliffside with a large explosion.

"Think you're pretty good, huh? Can you handle this?" Lance questioned the fighter, who must definitely could hear her.

Lance backflips midair in her Lion, shooting the ship that was chasing after her. It explodes without effort.

Lance smirked, then noticed Hunk flying by with two fighters still chasing him.

He destroys one easily when Lance turns.

"Hunk, fighter on your six," she warned.

"Yeah, and I'm about to teach this sentry a lesson about tailgating!" Hunk replies seriously.

Hunk pulls back, smashing right into the fighter jet. Kolivan then comes through their radio.

"Paladins, can you hear me?"

"We hear you, what's up?" Lance replied, another shot firing in the background.

"We're pinned down by heavy artillery. We need air support," Kolivan informed Lance. She looked around and spotted the pruple lasers firing towards the ground.

"I see it. I'll try take it down," answered Lance after a moment.

She goes to fire at the canon, but the canon turned its fire on her.