Oracle Doesn't Appear?

Ok. Firstly, this isn't a chapter. Just read and you'll understand.

You know that scene where Percy is raising the entire creak because Thalia literally struck him with lightning (which he brushed off like an absolute badass may I add). What if... the Oracle didn't interupt and Percy finished his great act of completely owning Thalia.

Look, I love Thalia. She's a cool character and I think she's pretty interesting but I ducking hate her that scene because she was acting like a botch. Look me in the eye and tell me she wasn't because Thalia did act like a fucking asshole.

All Percy was doing was helping with getting the flag and he was so close than Thalia strikes him with lightning and has the audacity to start taunting Percy. Also, the hunters giggling when Percy is blasted back by lightning?!!!! I really fucking hated Thalia and the Hunters in that scene.

Anyway, with my rant done this will be a 3rd Person POV of Percy (Male Percy) vs Thalia and no Oracle interruption.

"No!" Percy yelled, and poured on the speed.

He was two feet from the water when Zoe bolted across to her own side, slamming into Percy for good measure. The Hunters cheered as both sides converged on the creek. Chiron appeared out of the woods, looking grim. He had the Stoll brothers on his back, and it lookedas if both of them had taken some nasty whacks to the head. Connor Stoll had two arrows sticking out of his helmet like antennae.

"The Hunters win!" Chiron announced without pleasure. Then he muttered, "For thefifty-sixth time in a row."

"Perseus Jackson!" Thalia yelled, storming toward Percy. She smelled like rotten eggs, and she was so mad that blue sparks flickered on her armor. Everybody cringed and backed upbecause of Aegis. It took all Percy's willpower not to flinch from the use of his full name.

"What in the name of the gods were you THINKING?" she bellowed.

He balled his fists. Percy'd had enough bad stuff happen to him for one day. He didn't need this.

"I got the flag, Thalia!" He shook it in her face. "I saw a chance and I took it!"

"I WAS AT THEIR BASE!" Thalia yelled. "But the flag was gone. If you hadn't buttedin, we would've won."

"You had too many on you!"

"Oh, so it's my fault?"

"I didn't say that."

"Argh!" Thalia pushed Percy, and a shock went through his body that blew him backward ten feet into the water. Some of the campers gasped. A couple of the Hunters stifled laughs.

Percy felt the water energising him and helping him. His senses felt enhanced in the water and he heard the Hunters giggling quietly. He felt the fury building up. He'd already been laughed at enough.

"Sorry!" Thalia said, turning pale. "I didn't mean to—"

Anger roared in her ears. A wave erupted from the creek, blasting into Thalia's face and dousing her from head to toe.

He stood up. "Yeah," Percy growled. "I didn't mean to, either."

Thalia was breathing heavily.

"Enough!" Chiron ordered.

But Thalia held out her spear. "You want some, Seaweed Brain?"

Somehow, it was okay when Annabeth called Percy that—at least, he'd gotten used to it—but hearing it from Thalia was not cool. "Bring it on, Greased Lightning!"